Last Person To Post Wins

Afternoon everyone

Afternoon!

Evening everyone :D

Di, Di Di.....*sigh* you poor deluded woman lol :D Did you know that you could be sent to jail for impersonating your Queen? I don't take very kindly to people trying to steal my identity but I will make an exception just this once because I like you! Let this be a warning to you though, as next time I may not be so lenient and may decide to send round 'da boyz' 'know wot I mean? ;);):D

:D Your king is back after a good weekend away, my team got to the FA Cup Final and i spent the weekend in Portsmouth getting PI***D, very sober and back oop north now, and off work till next week so bring it on Carol :p

:D Your king is back after a good weekend away, my team got to the FA Cup Final and i spent the weekend in Portsmouth getting PI***D, very sober and back oop north now, and off work till next week so bring it on Carol :p

King? Since when did we crown you King?! :eek::rolleyes: You sure you're sober mate 'cos if you're not sober you're definitely delusional! lol!

Oh yeah NER NER!!!:p:p:D

god and i missed u again!! how do u do it!! I was of getting a new avater u like? hehe i knew u would!!!! Now i will know if anyone has robbed it on me because i have never seen it on mini's before oh and im forum master now and i didnt write that, they said i was that so mwhahaha!!!!!!!!!

ps I WIN LOOOOSER!!!!!!!! luv ya

god and i missed u again!! how do u do it!! I was of getting a new avater u like? hehe i knew u would!!!! Now i will know if anyone has robbed it on me because i have never seen it on mini's before oh and im forum master now and i didnt write that, they said i was that so mwhahaha!!!!!!!!!

ps I the LOOOOSER you win Carol!!!!!!!! luv ya
:p

Luv ya too Becky! :D

Hehe! Soooo cute!! We're on the lookout for a little kitty or a dog at the mo, Chris wants a cat and Amy wants a dog and I'm stuck in the middle lol! :D

you could get one of each perhaps?? Or maybe thats a bit to much? my bro has a cat well his gf really soo cute and no trouble. But dogs are a diff story!!

Our beloved Boxer Jo(sephine) mothered our two cats as kittens; they suckled from her and she never complained. One of the cats used to try and come for a walk with Jo as well, twas a bit awkward because the cats were never on leads. Hi everybody - I am somewhat busy this week cos my sister and her extended "family" have joined us for a week's holiday. This is my hardest week ever for being on the diet; it is bad enough watching DH eat his evening meal - there are six people munching through all sorts of goodies and I am a mere bystander. Self talk "stay strong, stay strong"

STAY STRONG DI!! YOU CAN DO IT GIRLIE!! ;);):D:D

Awww Jo sounds so lovely Di. My 3 were all very happy together, sharing the floor space in front of the fire or sitting next to us on the sofa lol! The dog (Jessie) used to sleep upstairs on the floor at the end of our bed and she'd roll over so much that she'd pull the quilt off us and end up looking like a big quilt sausage in the morning lol! Penny (my cat) was a lovely cudly puss but she hated the X with a passion! I think she was jealous of him getting any of my attention! :D Izzy was last to arrive (we found him in a bin liner in our back yard as a kitten) but he was bonkers at first and used to try and bite Jessie, he'd be hanging off her neck and she'd just walk around taking no notice lol! Jessie was what I'd call the perfect dog though, when Chris was born she'd just stand next to his carrycot and look at him and if I was upstairs when he woke up from a nap she'd come up and nudge me to let me know! :D Aww feel all sad that they're all gone now.......:cry::cry:

I'm off up to bed ladies, goodnight. :D

hehe once your gone to bed i come in and win!!

Di, its hard enough this diet without everyone eating around you left right and centre. Stay strong you can do it look how far you have come keep going xx

:D Morning ladies, im back, not been playing on here much as Mrs G has a list of tasks for me to do whilst im on leave, so far the kitchen has had the woodwork painted, the utility room has had a complete makeover and today one is putting up wallpaper in the landing where we had a door moved and glass blocks put in, so i will try to pop in and see who is trying to steal my :king2:

hi allan,maggie

God you going to be a busy boy allan over the next few days what a shame you wont be able to play!! oh well looks like im going to be winner for the day ahead! :D :D :D

Back