Last Person To Post Wins

Morning Sal x

:D Morning maggie, im off down to the big smoke now, so look after the thread whilst im away, dont let carol strutt around like she owns the place, i amm leaving Mrs Depp in charge, if anyone gets out of line she may use force against them :D

Thanks Allan but I knew I was in charge already lol!
Strut around?! Me?! I haven't got the legs to strut mate they're too short and fat! :D

I will keep Mrs Depp's throne warm until you return with a losers medal. :D

Love ya Maggie! Thanks! :D;)

PMSL my hubby has just peered over my shoulder and said
" my god is that last person to post still going"
Ha ha Who has the crown now xx

errrr....I think you'll find it's me....:queen:;):D

No I'm Spartacus!! .............Oops sorry! I mean I'm the winner!! :D:D

just because i have been away a few nights doesnt give you the god forsakin right to steal my crown....i win ner ner ner ner ner...

hey click on new posts there is a joke thread starting v v funny u'll love it mrs d :)

LMAO at your jokes Becky! I love corny jokes! :D:D

You want to look after my crown while I'm away? Hmmmm, I'll have to think about that one, 'cos I promised Lacey (Isis) that she could. Then there's Maggie, she might want to look after it too....................oh decisions decisions!!! :eek::eek::D

try....what.....I will more than try anything to get my hands on that crown!!! Anyhows i better be of to my bed have a pile of cleaning to do in the morning.having a bbq/party tomorrow with all the familly..what have i let myself in for!!! im soo not prepared, chat to you tomorrow hopefully and if not have a fab holiday :)

becky xx nyt nyt

lol I was just gonna say goodnight to you too! I've still got to sort all the packing etc, go to the tip to empty the car boot, call in on my mum, go shopping.......blah blah blah...............!! :rolleyes::sigh:

Nite nite hunny!

Back