Last Person To Post Wins

Well Becky I must say you are doing a, hell of a job. 21 pounds gone in a month:eek::eek::eek: Oh my goddness that is greattttt. You must being getting a lot of exercise typing on the computer :p:p lol. If I can lose 21lbs in a month i wouldnt know what to do with myself. I would be dancing on the ceiling.:bliss: .Well Becky I am going to pass the crown to you for a little while, because you desrve it for such a great month.:D;)

Well Becky I must say you are doing a, hell of a job. 21 pounds gone in a month:eek::eek::eek: Oh my goddness that is greattttt. You must being getting a lot of exercise typing on the computer :p:p lol. If I can lose 21lbs in a month i wouldnt know what to do with myself. I would be dancing on the ceiling.:bliss: .Well Becky I am going to pass the crown to you for a little while, because you desrve it for such a great month.:D;)

awww what a nice post really made me smile :D!!! i havent done a tap of excercise at all apart from hoovering that the height of it!!! i will enjoy the time with my crown thanks hun :) x

Hey Becky, I think I sts this week too (not having official wi till next wed) - but 21lb is fab, well done honey!

Well I have had my day shopping, got quite a lot, just a few more bits and bobs and I am sorted!

Anyway, back to take the crown x

Hey Becky, I think I sts this week too (not having official wi till next wed) - but 21lb is fab, well done honey!

Well I have had my day shopping, got quite a lot, just a few more bits and bobs and I am sorted!

Anyway, I see you have the crown x

awww thanks :)

tell me all you bought...i love shopping!!!!!!

Becky, you are soooo cheeky.

Ok, let me think.... I bought:

- two tops from evans, kinda like a posh t-shirt thing
- Combat trouser things from M&S - creamy colour and you can make them cropped too.
- Some skecher trainer shoe things, for if we go for a day trip somewhere
- a bag from Animal to take on the plane
- Some nice stuff from Body shop (coconut smellies plus some eyeshadow)
- Some jewellery (I think about 4 necklaces and 2 bracelets!!)
- Some sunglasses
I think that was everything!!!

ohhh posh t-shirts not just t-shirts!!!!!!! aww i could shop all day long im telling ya. i love rooting through bargain rails only i hate it when they stuff them to the limit with stuff and i love it when i get a bargain. like last week i got a skirts for 3euro it was 40 euro's orginally haha i couldnt believe it!!! hey gona pm u in a min

ok cool - yeh I am not as keen on the shopping at the moment, but once I get under a size 20 I know life will be a lot easier so will enjoy it a bit more, but watch out when I am a target and the world is my oyster - my poor credit card will be worn out!!! x

Evening girlies....and Allan ;):D:D:D:D

ok cool - yeh I am not as keen on the shopping at the moment, but once I get under a size 20 I know life will be a lot easier so will enjoy it a bit more, but watch out when I am a target and the world is my oyster - my poor credit card will be worn out!!! x

def im 18/20 now and its soo much better now can actually shop in other shops not just evans u will love it!!! im gonna have to take out a loan just for a new wardrobe ohh and a new wardrobe to put them all in in :)

Evening girlies....and Allan ;):D:D:D:D

hiya lacey, hows things :) :)

def im 18/20 now and its soo much better now can actually shop in other shops not just evans u will love it!!! im gonna have to take out a loan just for a new wardrobe ohh and a new wardrobe to put them all in in :)

I remember when I was a size 20 a few years ago and you couldn't find anything, but as soon as I was a size 22 it seemed every shop stocked a size 20 (well apart from the obvious small size shops) - and then I got up to a size 26 and couldn't find anything anywhere! Now I am losing weight, I just can't wait to get into a decent size and wear things I actually like, rather than what fits!! x

I remember when I was a size 20 a few years ago and you couldn't find anything, but as soon as I was a size 22 it seemed every shop stocked a size 20 (well apart from the obvious small size shops) - and then I got up to a size 26 and couldn't find anything anywhere! Now I am losing weight, I just can't wait to get into a decent size and wear things I actually like, rather than what fits!! x

our time will come :) :) now thanks to you i think il go and have a wee wander around the shops tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

Back