Last Person To Post Wins

And now I am here winning! I am good thanks Mrs D - I am on day 3 of my restart, can't wait to see my cdc next week for my weigh in and to get some porridge! :D

aww not so ood hun..its so hard ive eating 3jaffa cakes and i have 2outings at the weekend one i can get out of eating but not the other.ment to see cdc sat but cant go now as have something else on. dont know what to do. i hate ringing and cancelling feel like im messing her around the whole time :( i just need one swift kick aww i dont know its nearly xmas and im still fat :(

Moi? Cheeky? Never Becky! :D:D Allan likes to think we all take notice of him but we don't really do we lol?! ;);):D

no you should be listening to me the real queen on here. im the ruler of this thread what i say goes :D :D where is the brat anyway thought he'd be here trying to muscle in on my thread the cheeky officer :D

Becky, I know exactly how you feel, it's what I was like every day when I got back from holiday! It's blooming hard, but I promise, like me, you will be able to get back on it. I would suggest you get those events out of the way and then really focus. I didn't think I would ever get back to my first day and now I am on day 3! It will click back into place for you x

True hun, but I wasted a week and although I am really annoyed with myself about it, I have come to realise that it was just one week and that I need to give myself a break! This diet is hard work. I spent all last week thinking "oh maybe I will do this diet or that diet" and convincing myself that I shouldn't necessarily be doing CD - anyway, that was nonsense, with this much weight to lose, CD is my only choice until I get to target. Anyway, I am rambling... I hope you know what I am trying to say is not to give up hope. If it takes another week for you to get on it, then so be it, but you will be back on it and the weight you have lost will come off x

:D Morning all, i read all the posts when i return, Becky bend over, carol i owe you the same, catch you later, off to work now :p

Well i just joined so may as well join in here. :)

S.

Hello :D Bracknell eh? I used to work there :rolleyes: (My OH is there this week in a really tall building you can probably see from the town centre lol )

I dont miss the traffic heheh!

debbie of my thread young lady!! :p

Liking the 'young' :D

Anyways, I was just being polite... you can have it all to yourself now, I gotta go to work :( (might annoy Allan by text to amuse myself lol!)

:D Morning all, i read all the posts when i return, Becky bend over, carol i owe you the same, catch you later, off to work now :p

Oooh promises promises Allan! I'm panting with anticipation! ;);):D

welcome, you can try and win on here but you will never beat Mrs Depp :D :D !!!!!!!!!!! :p

Ta Becky ;)

Back