Last re-start ever, this time i'll do it.....35lbs to go!!!!

babezone said:
Well done hunni 1lb is still
1lb I've had rather a crap few days myself. But decided enough was enough enjoyed that 3 days off managed to have no real healthy food besides coleslaw lol. Arr best go update m diary " runs through that hall of shame" lol xxx

Thanks hun. I had a bad 4 days last week so happy still lost weight. Think the real damage will show this week. Back on track now x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Hope you have a good day hon.... :) stay strong x

Good luck hun x have a good one x

Well just found out on Friday that someone has nearly cleared out my bank account....thieving scumbags! Just got paid on Thursday. They took out a loan in my name from an online loan company and they took it out my bank. My bank now saying unless I can prove I didn't take out the loan then they can't class it as fraud cos I took out a loan a year or so ago which was paid off when oh lost his job. On a good note feel too sick to eat but have drank far too much. Loan company said they'll look into it but don't care! I think its the loan company as read really bad reviews on them and they've done this to others. Not sure how to pay mortgage and bills...blub blub blub x

Well just found out on Friday that someone has nearly cleared out my bank account....thieving scumbags! Just got paid on Thursday. They took out a loan in my name from an online loan company and they took it out my bank. My bank now saying unless I can prove I didn't take out the loan then they can't class it as fraud cos I took out a loan a year or so ago which was paid off when oh lost his job. On a good note feel too sick to eat but have drank far too much. Loan company said they'll look into it but don't care! I think its the loan company as read really bad reviews on them and they've done this to others. Not sure how to pay mortgage and bills...blub blub blub x

Oh dear... how horrible i hope this matter is sorted out ASAP... it's a scary mean world we live in, big hugs hon.

Glad TS is going well for you chick.. x

Danii said:
Oh dear... how horrible i hope this matter is sorted out ASAP... it's a scary mean world we live in, big hugs hon.

Glad TS is going well for you chick.. x

I wouldn't quite say TS as not eaten but drank alcohol (lots of it). Thanks for the kind words x

Oh no! Really sorry to hear your news :( It really is a scary world we live in.
I had fraud on my own bank account this time last year. I only knew about it when Barclays called to ask me to confirm some unusual purchases on my account...
Needless to say, they weren't my purchases, and it really did make my blood run cold when I realised what had happened, but the bank were great in sorting it out for me.
Let's just hope yours is resolved soon too. Thinking of you x

Jeez Shell hope you get it sorted with the bank soon, surely they are covered for this kind of scam. xx

Alex_1978 said:
Oh no! Really sorry to hear your news :( It really is a scary world we live in.
I had fraud on my own bank account this time last year. I only knew about it when Barclays called to ask me to confirm some unusual purchases on my account...
Needless to say, they weren't my purchases, and it really did make my blood run cold when I realised what had happened, but the bank were great in sorting it out for me.
Let's just hope yours is resolved soon too. Thinking of you x

Thanks but Nationwide are absolutely useless. They said the loan company were given my card details by me even if it was previously so I have to take it up with the company. The loan company won't give me any more info on the phone so had to go to police today. They said go back to bank! Don't know what to do :(

Thanks everyone for your thoughts. Hope to get this sorted...but so angry!

Any way, back to the diet. Back on track today but scales sts as one day eating, then drinking, then no food. Body not sure what's going on. X

Thanks but Nationwide are absolutely useless. They said the loan company were given my card details by me even if it was previously so I have to take it up with the company. The loan company won't give me any more info on the phone so had to go to police today. They said go back to bank! Don't know what to do :(

This is ridiculous! Have the bank issued you with a new card for a start, so the details can't be used again?
Threaten the bank with the ombudsman and speak to the manager. Where is the nearest loan company base? Surely if it's a call-centre then they have to give you more info on the phone! Either that or they are covering up an inside job???

nursetubs said:
This is ridiculous! Have the bank issued you with a new card for a start, so the details can't be used again?
Threaten the bank with the ombudsman and speak to the manager. Where is the nearest loan company base? Surely if it's a call-centre then they have to give you more info on the phone! Either that or they are covering up an inside job???

Yes the bank were supposed to cancel my card on Saturday but only did it today!! After I went back there!! New card now on the way. Loan company based in Essex. Will complain to bank and write to loan company and take from there x

Seems there might be light at the end of a very long tunnel...fingers crossed!!

Back to EXANTE!! I am treating this week as a fresh start from Monday. Weighed myself yesterday and again today...seems to be fluctuating too much so will do proper weigh in next Tuesday. Hopefully will be back to where I was 2 weeks ago....then full steam ahead!!

Good luck everyone and thanks for the support x x

Well gave in this week and had a lovely baguette for lunch yesterday....but back to TS now. Not sure what's wrong with me I have no will power!!! I can't say full TS as keep picking at things. Need to get focussed as not going to reach any goal by Christmas at this rate!!

Mini goal...get to 2 stone loss by 15th November. That is do-able!!
That should get me to 12 st 11 lbs. Anything more will be a bonus.

Next goal - 11 st 11 lbs by 13th December

Break from EXANTE 23rd Dec to 2nd Jan then back to TS

I WILL DO THIS!!!!!!!!!

Not sure what's wrong with me I have no will power!!! I can't say full TS as keep picking at things. Need to get focussed as not going to reach any goal by Christmas at this rate!!

I WILL DO THIS!!!!!!!!!

Same here, but I hope I have turned a corner the last 2 days. Been 100%TS but soooo hungry. Trying to focus but not doing too well with drinking water :( AND I'm constipated :p

nursetubs said:
Same here, but I hope I have turned a corner the last 2 days. Been 100%TS but soooo hungry. Trying to focus but not doing too well with drinking water :( AND I'm constipated :p

I'm struggling with water too and bunged up. Really want to do this. X

We CAN do this, together xx

Hello hon I struggle with water but have brought the flavoured water my tesco's citric acid free and drank 3 litres yesterday which is good for me. Maybe mix and match with plain water ?

Your mini goal is very achieveable xx

Back