Last time now!

Hollzzz lockett

So the first time I started the Cambridge diet was in 2013, I started at 15 stone and got down to 11 stone.
I then got a boyfriend and got comfortable, and I gained a lot of weight and ended up at my current weight which is 17 stone.
So dissappointed in myself but it's happened no point in dwelling on the past. So i have started the Cambridge diet again, I started last Wednesday and last night which was Saturday night I was struggling a lot!! And ended up having some homemade chicken curry feel very guilty in myself today!
Wish I never would have done it, today I have my head in the right place and feeling motivated ! Hopefully the curry won't make a difference in my weigh in on Wednesday, fingers crossed!!!!

Hi Hollzzz, congrats on wanting to do something about your weight! Don't beat yourself up over the homemade curry... You just have to be honest with yourself if you want to take the direct route or the scenic one! I find berating myself over the slip ups only aggravates the chances of me falling off the wagon!
I'm sure you'll have lost major at your weigh-in!

Back