Last try

Tracykllhr

I joined this site at the beginning of the 6 weeks holidays made a few posts but fell off the diet wagon :break_diet:so just hung about in the background reading posts and playing games in the arcade

I was due for weight loss surgery 3rd October but it never happened, I think knowing the op was up and coming was a factor of me not being able to diet in the school holidays,(but if im honest Iv made
excuses my whole adult over weight life )

anyway's I'm due to see my surgeon at the end of the month but as time passes my feet get colder and I just get fatter

My family and friends are concerned with me having surgery so I thought id have one more try alone
Tomorrow I'm off to a chemist and going to join the world of lipotrim
so please wish me luck and be
perpared for desperation and silly questions from me lol

1st of which is how long roughly are you in the chemist the 1st time you go and what will happen?

Thanks all
Tracy

Hi ya i'm on Cambridge diet but just wanted to wish ya luck, these vlcd are so worth it as long as your head is in the right place.

I'm sure some more lipotrimers will be along soon to answear ya questions

Besos

Hiya Tracy!
Just want to wish you good luck and to let you know that if you stick to the diet you will lose the weight you want to get rid of. Im quite new but if I can help you at all just ask.
Shelly
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

opps forgot to mention that I was in the chemist for about 3/4 of an hour. You fill in a form about your health, the take your height measurement and weigh you and thats really about it. Mine then gave me a dvd to take away to watch (which you can watch on the Lipotrim Demon website before hand)

Hi Tracy,

I want to wish you the best of luck with your new start. :D

I'm not sure how to word this but will plough on and hope for the best :eek:

You say this is your last chance. I have to say that is a lot of pressure to place upon yourself to be perfect at this diet :eek:

Start Lipotrim, do your best and aim to be the best you can be even if that involves a few hicups along the way.

I am very concerned that at the slightest blip you might consider that you are not doing a good enough job and give up altogether because this is your 'last try' and you 'failed'.

The one thing we can't do is give up trying because what are the alternatives?

Trying is infinitely better than not trying no matter what happens.

It's not just the Lipotrimmers that will be offering you support, ALL of us on VLCD's are here with you all the way and ready to help you through the rough times ;)

So use the site, seek inspiration, advice and distraction and be the best you can be as none of us are Mrs Perfection are we? :)

Best of luck Tracy....you will get all the support you need here - just keep posting, asking questions, tellling us your journey.....best of luck!!!

Tracey the best of luck! :) You can do this,- come & talk to us often & let us know how you go! ;)

Tracy, well done on making the decision to do Lipotrim.

I also had failed on many diets, but this one does work.....and quickly.

Just remember the first few days are tough. Once your body is in Ketosis, then you will find it ALOT easier. The key is getting to your first weigh in.......once you see your results then you want to carry on. It is such a fantastic feeling...being in control. I love it.

Good luck and anytime you need a boost get on this site........there is always plenty of encouragement to be found here.

xx

You can do it this time. Just think of what you will look like once you have lost all that weight! Use that as your inspiration to keep going.

Thanks all very much well I have the packets now so theres no turning back
and im too tight to waste £30 by cheating lol
Ill start a diary tmw so I have somewhere to vent my queries ect

Tracy... go for it!! Fingers are crossed for you for today!

Back