Last Weigh In Before Refeed

Julie Phillips

Hi all!!
Weighed in today and lost 3lbs - I was really pleased.
Started refeed and had 4oz chicken and salad with balsamic vinegar and lime juice. it was really nice - but I couldn't manage it all....
I finally got my coffee with milk in.....yum,yum.
However, I tried a sugar free chewing gum - and it was vile - like baking soda!!!!
Strange how tastebuds change.....

well done Julie enjoy your grub xxxx

Hi all!!
Started refeed and had 4oz chicken and salad with balsamic vinegar and lime juice. it was really nice - but I couldn't manage it all....
However, I tried a sugar free chewing gum - and it was vile - like baking soda!!!!
Well done hunni...you have been amazing and enjoy refeed xx

Well done, enjoy your journey of refeeding.

great to know the taste buds have been re-educated along with our minds then. no more junk going in the newly cleansed system lol

well done hun, hope the refeed goes well. Soon time for hols eh?? :)

Well done, bet you feel like a different person.Ohhhhh i cant wait to eat chicken mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm (with 284290390329% fat korma sauce haha- not!)

Awww thanks for the lovely comments. Less than 3 weeks before holiday now. My boy still thinks I'm wearing a thong on the beach!!!!! Not sure when I will come clean - not just yet though 'cos this is so much fun.....Mother's Revenge!!!!!!

Hi all!!

well done hun, ;)

Well done on your loss hun. Enjoy refeed and your holiday.

x

Back