• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Last Weigh In Before Refeed

Hi all!!
Weighed in today and lost 3lbs - I was really pleased.
Started refeed and had 4oz chicken and salad with balsamic vinegar and lime juice. it was really nice - but I couldn't manage it all....
I finally got my coffee with milk in.....yum,yum.
However, I tried a sugar free chewing gum - and it was vile - like baking soda!!!!
Strange how tastebuds change.....

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
well done Julie enjoy your grub xxxx

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
C: 8st11lb G: 8st11lb
Hi all!!
Started refeed and had 4oz chicken and salad with balsamic vinegar and lime juice. it was really nice - but I couldn't manage it all....
However, I tried a sugar free chewing gum - and it was vile - like baking soda!!!!
Well done hunni...you have been amazing and enjoy refeed xx

Well done, enjoy your journey of refeeding.

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
S: 11st0lb C: 10st4lb G: 9st12lb BMI: 25.5 Loss: 0st10lb(6.49%)
great to know the taste buds have been re-educated along with our minds then. no more junk going in the newly cleansed system lol

well done hun, hope the refeed goes well. Soon time for hols eh?? :)

Well done, bet you feel like a different person.Ohhhhh i cant wait to eat chicken mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm (with 284290390329% fat korma sauce haha- not!)

Awww thanks for the lovely comments. Less than 3 weeks before holiday now. My boy still thinks I'm wearing a thong on the beach!!!!! Not sure when I will come clean - not just yet though 'cos this is so much fun.....Mother's Revenge!!!!!!

Sheep

on the up lol
Hi all!!
well done hun, ;)

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
Well done on your loss hun. Enjoy refeed and your holiday.

x