lateral thigh trainner??/

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by lee1985, 6 July 2010 Social URL.

1. lee1985

lee1985 New Member

Hi everyone!

i was hoping anyone had any opinions on the lateral thigh trainner??

i recent got one and i have been working my 'arse' off on it literally ha ha

it's great for the space issue and pretty low impact. However i havent been using it long enough to see any results?

i can feel the burn on my legs but it suggests that it's also great for the abdo and stomach

Has anyone else used this machine or similar and has had good results :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. FattytheHobbit

FattytheHobbit Member

I've just got one of these! Picked it up on Freecycle!

Haven't started using it yet, but will do tomorrow!

Let me know how you get on with yours!

4. LVLLM

LVLLM Gold Member

Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Carb Cycling
    Ive had one for years and have just got it back out of the garage. I am using it on the lowest resistance at the moment cos i dont want to build too much muscle until im at goal, but have been doing 20-25 mins per night.
    i have used it before on the higher resistance and yes it does work - tones up your legs - not so sure about the abs though. but it is good cardio and you can watch tv while you doing it!!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.