Latest packs and Bars Thread

dmwg40

Hello
There used to be a thread with the latest pack and bars etc and there price etc in, is that still around as I cant find cheers

I have seen several lists of bars and packs.. ahve you searched for flavours etc?? there was a poll running recently too...

As for prices, there isn't a set price as all cdc's charge differently so not sure you'll find that..

:) x

i never knew the CDC's charged differently....why is that??

i love the choc & banana have a strawberry in the fridge to try

Yeah they used to show a few years ago what the main prices was and then some CDC sold it at varied prices.
was hoping to find that page to see what everything costs.

i never knew the CDC's charged differently....why is that??

CDCs are self employed and so can charge whatever. Of course, a lot depends on circumstances ie how much others charge in the area (not always good to undercut others) etc, whether they have many clients or just a few, whether they feel they give a good service etc. Just like other services really.

There's not official price for services...just the cost of the packs so they can be adjusted to suit.

so where can I find the cost of the packs then, as I am on a very tight budget and need to make sure I am paying the least I can for my items

so where can I find the cost of the packs then, as I am on a very tight budget and need to make sure I am paying the least I can for my items

You'll need to contact your local CDCs and ask them directly :)

I also am on a really tight budget, but would say that sometimes it better to pay an extra few pounds a week and get someone who genuinely cares for you and your situation rather than someone who is just making as much profit as possible and doesn't really worry about your welfare..

You may have several CDC's in your area so don't forget to ask them what you get for your money :)

x

Back