Laughing cow blue cheese triangles?

Juliewoo

Hiya,

Does anyone know the syn values of these please?

and also I've not seen them in any supermarkets yet, does anyone know where I could buy them?

thank-you xx

The Laughing Cow, Deli-Light Square Portions with Blue Cheese, 17.5g square 1½

I've never seen them, sorry.

So that's where the blue cheese dell square went(I liked them and then they disappear!!) I would syn it like the deli square and I think 2 was a HXA...but it's been so long since I was able to get them I can't remember..

I haven't seen the triangles but I got some of the blue cheese squares from Asda and they're lovely, especially if your a cheese monster like me, lol :)

The Laughing Cow, Deli-Light Square Portions with Blue Cheese, 17.5g square 1½

you can have 5 of these as a healthy extra a if it helps.

I got these last week and I LOVE them! Even more than the plain LCL Light! :drool:

Also got the tomato & basil ones, but they were a bit rubbery and tasteless. Won;t buy them again, but the blue cheese are going to be my regulars! :)

ermintrude said:
I got these last week and I LOVE them! Even more than the plain LCL Light! :drool:

Also got the tomato & basil ones, but they were a bit rubbery and tasteless. Won;t buy them again, but the blue cheese are going to be my regulars! :)

Yeah, I tried the onion one's and I didn't really like those either, but the blue cheese ones are soooo nice. They're lovely on top of a syn free burger or in a jacket potato ;-)

Yeah, I tried the onion one's and I didn't really like those either, but the blue cheese ones are soooo nice. They're lovely on top of a syn free burger or in a jacket potato ;-)

Ooooh yes, now that sounds yum! Or cheesy mash? :drool:

Back