**Laura Bella's diary** From SW TO CD wish me luck lol

Good to see your back on track. good luck for 100% week.

thanks gem how are you today?
i've had a brill day on the diet 2nd day 100%
been over the island to a friend who's moved back from up north had a cracking afternoon, early night tonight as back to work tomorrow boo hoo...
here's my diary

breakfast
-yogurt

lunch
-wholemeal roll (b box)
-42g cheese (a box)
-branston sweet onion relish (1.5 syns)

snacks
-2xalpen light bars (hexb)

dinner
-chicken rogan josh (yummy and syn free)
-canteloupe melon.

snack
-pineapple
-flake (7 syns)

breakfast
-yogurt

lunch
-wholemeal roll (hexb)
-ham
-cheese (hexa)
-onion relish (2syns)
-melon

dinner
-doner kebab lamb - free
-tom sauce

snacks
-2x alpen light
-yogurt
-flake (7syns)
-crisps (3.5 syns)

Last edited:
002.jpg
Well thanks to a kind lady on the syn section i have found something i think you all should try (if you're missing biscuits that it)
they're called 'kelloggs crunchy oatbakes'
I got mine from Asda and they're are just over £2 they're in a smallish size box and 28g of them are a hexb (or 5.5 syns)
this is about 22-25 pieces , they're a bit like a cinemany hob nob very oaty and very very biscuit like. They're great for a good old snack with a cuppa i really would recommend them to you all :)

Last edited:
im experimenting today i've got a lovely pasta back on the go its a hot and spicy tomato one, if its nice ill add it to the recipe section...

breakfast
-yogurt

lunch
-tomato pasta bake (cheese hexa)
-28g kelloggs oatbakes (hexb)

dinner
-left over pasta bake
-mincemeat cous cous cake (6 syns)
-2xalpen light (hexb)

snack
-flake (7 syns)

Last edited:
sunday
breakfast
-yogurt

lunch
-wholemeal roll (hexb)
-egg + bacon
-tom sauce (1/2 syn)

dinner
-chicken cake (cheese hexa)
-brocolli,mushrooms & onions
-28g kelloggs oatbakes (hexb)

snack
-flake
-yogurt
-crisps (3.5 syns)

Last edited:
View attachment 3942
Well thanks to a kind lady on the syn section i have found something i think you all should try (if you're missing biscuits that it)
they're called 'kelloggs crunchy oatbakes'
I got mine from Asda and they're are just over £2 they're in a smallish size box and 28g of them are a hexb (or 5.5 syns)
this is about 22-25 pieces , they're a bit like a cinemany hob nob very oaty and very very biscuit like. They're great for a good old snack with a cuppa i really would recommend them to you all :)

Do you just eat them like a biscuit without any milk then? (Sorry if sounds like a thick question)

monday
breakfast
-yogurt

lunch
-wholemeal roll (hexb)
-chicken
-ryvita limbos (3 syns)
-28g kelloggs oat bakes (5.5 syns)

dinner
-chicken cake
-yogurt

snack
-flake (7 syns)
-alpen lightx2 (hexb)

Last edited:
wi tonight, i hope i lose this week i have been 100% all week i deserve a loss.
Going to the gym in a bit and popping into sainsburys for a tub of this gfy egg mayo which is free! OMG how kool is that lol.
Will just be consuming a roll and a yogurt today then after wi im having a pizza that im going to make myself in ASDA this afternoon.
Stuffed crust covered in bbq sauce not sure on toppings yet.
I have to have a weekly treat thats what keeps me going!
Have a good day people and i will be on later to let you know how i get on....XX

Hope you decide on some nice toppings.
I'm a bit boring on the pizza front, I either have chicken and mushroom or bolognese. But then I love them so why change. lol!

Good Luck for the WI tonight, i've got my fingers crossed.

XXX

thank you xxx
i've started to like chizoro sausage im not sure how many syns it is but i like it on my pizza with parmasan how strange??

yum just wanted to say someone recommended on her pagan crispy rolls they're down the isle with rvitas and crispbreads etc you can have 3 of them for a b box i just had some and they really are yummy really crunchy...

also found out sainsburys bgty egg may sandwich filler is free this diets just getting better and better
lol
xxx

I LOST 5LB i am over the moonnnnnnnnnnnnn.... thats the same as what i lost my first week....
thats what sticking to it 100% does, ....af is due any time so my target is not to cheat for the next 2 weeks like a normally do when im on * week....

wednesday
breakfast
-yogurt
-peach&apricot cereal bar (3.5 syns)
lunch
-3x pagen rolls (hexb)
-bgty egg mayo
-28g kelloggs oat bakes (hexb)
-ryvita limbos (3syns)

dinner
-cheesey mince with bacon (hexa)
-tom sauce (1/2 syn)