**Laura Bella's diary** From SW TO CD wish me luck lol

Well done hun, that's great news.
XXX

Hi everyone im Laura, i've been doing SW and WW for the past yr and have lost over 5 stone... tried the paul mckenna diet recently did well but i need to lose another 7 stone and im getting fed up of not seeing the light at the end of the tunnel...
i tried CD yrs ago and only lasted a week i had over 12 stone to lose and it was really tough going. Now i've lost what i have i am determined for CD to work for me so that hopefully by the beginning of next yr ill be a happier me!
My friend and I are meeting our CDC this afternoon for the first time we are both very excited! We'll be starting tomorrow. I think im doing ss+ (wasnt around when i did diet first time around!) I dont want to get my dr involved in any of this im not comfortable with him knowing....
will report back later let you all know how i got on...

O and thanks KD for moving my diary across it'll be great at the end of this weight loss program to look back over my highs and lows

xxx

as i said in my thread, i cant wait for ya to get started, good luck
xxx

just wrote on your diary Vix, thanx for the message

so im home armed with my weeks supply very determined positive and motivated am hoping to stay that way too!

gonna hit the hay soon and try and get a good night sleep b4 the drinking and dieting begins...wish me luck i need it

xxx

yup, have replied on mine xxx

Back