Laura-bellas weigh in week 12 3 and a half stone GONE

fantastic losses - you must be feeling fantastic heading into your holiday!!

Well week 8 was a disaster having my weekend off. Spent that week losing my gain.
Anyway week 9 weigh in today and I've lost 5lb. Literally 2lb away from my 3 stone award. Fingers toes and everything crossed I get it next week.
Still loving the diet, loving mini's but most of all loving MFP, onwards and downwards
xx

:-( :-( Not looking promising but I suppose it's my own fault for having a couple of days off. Need to lose 4lb a week to hit my holiday goal....

Don't stress about what might not be Laura, concentrate on what is possible, and you won't be too far short of your goal.

Hi all, so just had week 10 weigh in, and I've lost 4lb. This takes me to 16stone exactly. Next week I will be in the 15's....yayyy xx

Still loving the diet, loving mini's but most of all loving MFP, onwards and downwards

Scuse my ignorance, I'm just about to start S&S... what's the mini's and MFP? Well done on your great losses btw!!!

Thanks all, this week I've lost another 4lb's very happy with that. In 2009 I got down to the weight I am today, and then it all went wrong and I piled it back on. I am NOT I repeat NOT doing that again!

Laurie said:
Thanks all, this week I've lost another 4lb's very happy with that. In 2009 I got down to the weight I am today, and then it all went wrong and I piled it back on. I am NOT I repeat NOT doing that again!

Well done! You are an inspiration! I'm hoping to start next week x

another 3lb loss this week. Been a bit greedy with the big 4lb losses so I'll take the 3lb and smile!

Back