Laura go at simply filling

Doesn't look like Ur eating to much, u r maintaining right? U Sts last wk so that's right if u gain then I would say ur eating to much!

Doesn't look like Ur eating to much, u r maintaining right? U Sts last wk so that's right if u gain then I would say ur eating to much!

Yip I'm trying to maintain. Last week I was on the regular pp'd plan. So I'm just abit worried because I'm so so used to pointing, its like week one all over again hehe. Thanks for checking up on me x

I no what u mean, we will just have to wait and see what ur scales say, when do u weigh?

Good, I weigh on fri too, this is my 3rd wk first wk 6.5 lb loss but this wk only 0.75 lb loss, came on last night so I'm thinking it's that, I have done 100% plus exercise so that's the only thing that could effect the loss!

I've just seen that on your page now. Remember though the second week is notoriously hard to loss weigh on because your body has copped on to what your doing. You'll see the rest of that loss next week. You seem well motivated though so good luck for the new week x

Thankyou, this is my 3rd attempt at ww and I have lost a fair bit previously but this time does feel different, I really want to loose the weight and be happy with myself!

Thanks Becktoria, once you get to know me abit you'll find I'm alittle obsessed with lists and getting everything written properly. I can't just write like I had chicken curry, I have to make sure I list everything in the curry, and it has to look nice too, hehe. I keep a written diary too with all my meal plans and moods and affects food have on me. Sad I know but makes it easier for days I'm not prepared, I can just look back and know what I can have.

This is the menu of were I'm going tonight:
Welcome To The Firebox Grill - "Soon to be famous"©

Its really yummy, I'll probably get the surf and turf for mains with the sauce seperate, may get the scallops for starters. Really looking forward to it now. But I'm always rubbish working the pp out for meals out. I'm gonna keep to the simply filling though I think as the meat and fish would be free, then just allow for sauces and stuff. Any ideas girls x

21/01/2012 - simply filling - night out tonight
SATURDAYS SIMPLY FILLING DIARY

BREAKFAST
:zz:
pp - 0

LUNCH
Skinny cappachino while out
Rest of yesterdays vegetable chilli on its own
pp - 0

DINNER OUT TONIGHT
Starter
Scallop starter without the black pudding (6?) for dressing
Mains
Surf and turf (sauce seperate) (8?) - for any sauce I eat and extra oil they may use
Rocket with parmesan and basil dressing (6?) - my favourite
Dessert
None, or skinny cappachino
Drinks
Bottle red wine (19)
4 halves of guinness (16)
pp - 55

TOTALS
= 55 WEEKLIES
= 23 WEEKLIES LEFT
= EXERCISE - 30MINS ON TREADMILL = 5min warm up &1min walk, 4mins jog X5 = 30mins
=FLUIDS - DOES ALCOHOL COUNT :eek:
= OIL USED

THOUGHTS
So this is my plan for tonight, hope to stick to it and hope I'm right. I've enough weeklies if I end up having dessert, but to tell the truth when you can't eat wheat all the other desserts aren't that exciting. Hope everyone has a good Saturday.

I'll update all tomorrow xx
UPDATED - AND HAPPY ENOUGH WITH THAT NIGHT OUT!

Last edited:
How did you manage your meal? X

It was yummy. I did well on the food front I think, the starter was small, I gave my hubby the black pudding and ate the scollops myself, they were beautiful, but there was like 1tbsp of the peas puree so probably over pointed. The main course was gorgeous, I ate about another tablesp. of the creamy sauce but because the steak was cooked on the wood smoke bbq it didn't need much else flavour wise, and I picked at the rocket and parmesan salad. I skipped dessert and just had my wine lol. Ate till I was full but not stuffed so delighted with myself x

22/01/2012 - SIMPLY FILLING

SUNDAYS SIMPLY FILLING DIARY

BREAKFAST
Snap pot beans
2 'free from' seeded toast (2)
flora light spread on toast (2) - silly husband!
pp - 4

LUNCH
2 griddled chicken fillets
Steamed carrots, cauliflower, broccoli and white cabbage
(was gonna have mash but again silly husband put butter in it!)
Gravy from granules (1)
pp - 1

DINNER
Last bit of vegetable chilli
pp - 0

TREAT
35g Green & Black dark chocolate (5)
pp - 5

TOTALS
= 10 USED TODAY (77 USED IN TOTAL)
= 13 WEEKLIES LEFT
= FLUIDS = 1litre diet coke :(
= NO EXERCISE :(
= FORGOT TO USE MY OIL :(

THOUGHTS
Used way to many weeklies, the 13 have to do now till Friday morning (weigh day), this is a 8 day week for me so wondering should I have discard the weeklies I used on Thursday (5), maybe I'll see if I need them at the end of the week. I'm also gonna have to catch up on my exercise, I missed my training session today because I'm so so tired from night out and totm :(.

Must make a plan now for tomorrow! xxxxx

I would only do 7 day weeks!

Ur meals sound really nice, I wish I made that much effort!

I like cooking. Usually do 7 day weeks too its just I took a few days off then got back into it the day before weigh day, started simply filling then, had my weigh-in on Friday and for some reason started my weeklies on the thursday lol, gonna take back the 5 though, got a feeling I'm gonna need them hehe.

Yeah take them back an restart ur wk when u weigh in, that sounds right. U will be fine with just 12 weeklies, it's easier not to use weeklies when on sf!

Yeah think I'll be fine once I really get into it. Need to get it all in my head properly, hard to not start counting again lol. I'm still enjoying it though and definately finding it easier for a weekend. So I've got 18 left now which is loads. x

Oh rite 18, that's loads

Back