Laura go at simply filling

MrsLmc

Gold Member
Hiya girls

I keep a food diary on the ww diary page. I've been very successful to date and lost over 2stone, getting me to goal and a healthy body.

I'm maintaining a while now and this is the first time I've had a bit of a blip. I've only put on about 1lb but I don't want to let my plan get away from me just because I'm fed up of the counting, so I've decided to give simply filling a go. I've read in the rules that I can have around 90 weeklies.

So my plan is to take 49 of them and split them between the days, so thats 7pp per day and the other 31 I'll probably use at the weekend. Looking forward to this x

Is it okay for me to join you all girls:D

Last edited:
Hey of course and well done on getting to goal and maintaining I haven't managed to ever master that :(

Looking forward to reading your diary and good luck x

Hey of course and well done on getting to goal and maintaining I haven't managed to ever master that :(

Looking forward to reading your diary and good luck x

Aww thanks. This is my very first time ever maintaining. I owe it to this place really.

Really looking forward to giving this a try, feel free to give me any tips and tell me if I'm going wrong. I may have to tweek the plan abit though as I'm wheat intolerant.

I'll try my very best but only just coming back to It myself so relearning !!!! it's great not counting points and weighing and measuring everything which gets to be a bit of a pain longterm x

You'll be fine doing this plan as you eat more natural foods so it should fit in with your wheat intolerance ...I don't eat a lot of breadstuffs and pasta myself x

I'll try my very best but only just coming back to It myself so relearning !!!! it's great not counting points and weighing and measuring everything which gets to be a bit of a pain longterm x

You'll be fine doing this plan as you eat more natural foods so it should fit in with your wheat intolerance ...I don't eat a lot of breadstuffs and pasta myself x

Great. I'll have a look in your diary if you don't mind. I'll try not to ask to many questions hehe. I'm also training for the operation transformation 5k fun run, in 4 weeks eeeeekkkkkkk

Good luck with the run, ur very brave!

THURSDAYS SIMPLY FILLING PLAN

BREAKFAST = 1 dry fried egg, 2 extra lean bacon and 1/2 snap pot beans (0) = 0pp
LUNCH = Tuna steak, 30g free from pasta, 1 tbsp ex.light mayo, red onion and tossed salad (0)
DINNER = Stew in slow cooker - ex.lean casserole steak, red onion, carrots, parsnips (3), turnip, beef stock and 1 tbsp flour(2) = 5pp
SNACKS = fat free activia yoghurt (0)
An orange and kiwi (0) =0pp

TOTAL FOR THE DAY = 5PP - is this right??

Looks really good could've eaten that casserole myself ....you may have to count the free from pasta as not sure it's included as it states wholemeal which I know you can't have ...but as your maintaining I can't see it's a problem x

O and ask away I dont mind just might not always have the answer but someone will xx and good luck with the running your a braver woman than me but a great goal x

I've read in a thread that it can be wholemeal pasta or the equivalent, I've got the wholegrain corn pasta, I'm gonna say its free up to 60g (dried weight) and pp it over that, as sometimes I overeat on pasta. I'll ask my leader next week to ask headquarters whats the story there. But its the same nutritionally anyway going by the back of the packs. Thanks for pointing it out and please don't stop. xxxxx

U could have used oil for ur egg, u r meant to have 2x tea spoons of oil a day, there r only certain types tho, I use olive oil, do egg, roast potatoes with it!

Sounds like u pointed it right!

MrsLmc said:
I've read in a thread that it can be wholemeal pasta or the equivalent, I've got the wholegrain corn pasta, I'm gonna say its free up to 60g (dried weight) and pp it over that, as sometimes I overeat on pasta. I'll ask my leader next week to ask headquarters whats the story there. But its the same nutritionally anyway going by the back of the packs. Thanks for pointing it out and please don't stop. xxxxx

You should be good then I used to have the Weightwatchers app until I got to
Goal and they took it off me so
I can't look it up for you x o and no longer at goal put a stone on :(:(

O because I reached goal and stopped paying ....I help out now so also don't need to pay even though not at goal
.....suppose I could get it but going free is the only perk to it xx

Your rightly will come off just annoying when you've been there ...please do better than me lol x

Believe me I've been here once before and there is no way I'm going back to being overweight, uncomfortable and unhappy again!!! It always felt different this time, more final and like this time its not a diet but a change in me iykwim. x

That's fantastic really hope that clicks with me this time ....I think sf is a plan you can do for life though x keeping my fingers crossed x

19/01/2012 - My first simply filling day
THURSDAYS SIMPLY FILLING FOOD DAIRY

BREAKFAST
2 ex.lean bacon medallions, 1 egg, 1/2 snap pot beans and 1 tsp oil (0)
pp - 0

LUNCH
30g 'free from pasta', 1 tuna steak, 1tbsp sweetcorn, red onion, cucumber, beetroot, white cabbage, grated carrot and 2 tbsp ex.light mayo (1)
pp - 1

DINNER
Steak casserole (in the slow cooker)
Ex.lean casserole steak, parsnips, carrot, turnip, red onion, mushrooms, turnip.
Gravy made up with 1 beef stock pot (1), 2 tbsp wheat free flour (4), dash worcheshire sauce, 1 tsp oil, red onion, mushroom and celery = 5 = my share 1/3 = 2
pp - 2

EXERCISE
5min walk then w2j3 X 6 = 35mins

SUPPER
Activia fat free yoghurt (2)
Can diet coke (0)
pp - 2

TOTAL

= 5 WEEKLIES USED
= 85 LEFT
= 2tsp oil
= 30min exercise
= 1 pint water and 1 can diet coke

THOUGHTS
Weigh day tomorrow, and I know its gonna be a gain but not too panicked as I'm back on track now and trying Simply Filling for a week or so. May be the way forward for me hopefully x​

20/01/2012 - WEIGH DAY = STS
FRIDAYS SIMPLY FILLING DIARY

BREAKFAST
2 'free from' wholegrain seeded bread (2)
2 scrambled eggs
pp - 2

LUNCH
ATE OUT
Tossed salad - no dressing
grilled chicken
skinny cappachino
pp - 0

DINNER
Vegetable chilli
Red onion, cabbage, carrot, celery, mushrooms, broccoli, cauliflower, mangetout, sugarsnap peas, babycorn, sm. handful garden peas, sm. handful sweetcorn, tin tomato, tin kidney beans, garlic powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin and a little hot paprika and 2tsp oil (1)
Served with wholegrain rice
pp - 1

SUPPER
Activia fat free yoghurt (2)
20g cheddar (2)
chopped apple
Can diet coke
pp - 4

TOTAL
= 7 WEEKLIES
= 78 WEEKLIES LEFT
= EXERCISE = REST DAY, but did dander around town for a while
= FLUIDS = JUST THE CAN OF COKE :(
= 2TSP OIL USED

THOUGHTS
Had to have some supper as was hungry and still had my 7 weeklies to use today (said I'd use 7 per day and save the others for my night out tomorrow)

Am I eating enough/to much??

I've a night out tomorrow with our friends for a birthday. The place I'm going to bbq's the meat in the restaurant. I'm thinking I'll get some sort of salad for starters, or scallops if they have them, then surf and turf/sauce seperate and tossed salad for mains (no dressing). No dessert so that should only be about 10 weeklies for my meal on sf (for cooking oil and dressing on starter). Then whatever on alcohol. Does that sound right???

Laura xx

Back