Laura go at simply filling

Yeah that's what I thought, u should see him when he gets a cold!

Eugh antibiotics are making me sick to my stomach.....

Anyway, weighed in today and after taking 3 days off at the weekend and not doing it properly all week I've STS haha, its so frigin weird...but 10st 6.2lb this morning so happy with that. Taking today off as me and hubby are having our Valentines night tonight. Haven't decided what I'm gonna cook yet but we'll have something off plan. Might even have a glass or two of wine (I know I should but hell, it'll help me sleep if anything lol).

Hope everyone has a good day xxxx __________________

Well done for Sts, r u feeling any better today?

Well done for Sts, r u feeling any better today?

Thanks Sarah. Delighted with a sts AT LAST HAHA

My chest and throat aren't as sore, but I am so washed out and tired. Will get loads of sleep at the weekend though x

R u feeling any better Laura?

I'm sorry ur not better yet, pls take it easy, and concentrate on getting better!

Hey girls I'm back if anyone still remembers me. I'm unfortunately a stone up on my weight after leaving here and none to happy about it. I've still beem pp'ing but life got in the way and after Christmas and a holiday I put on the weight. I wanna get it off again before it goes too far. I'm returning to Simply Filling to give me a break from counting but I'll only be having the 49 weeklies eeeekkkk.

I'm keeping a diary on my usual page too but I'll be cutting and pasting here as no doubt I'll need help and its nice to have a bit of feed back from all the people following simply filling xx

PLAN FOR WEDNESDAYS FOOD
BREAKIE - 1 asda crumpet, 2 scrambled eggs (0) Yakult light (1)
LUNCH - 1/2 bag wholegrain rice (0), grilled tuna steak (0), 1 tsp oil (0), asparagus, courgette, onion and spinach (0)
DINNER - spag bol (0)
EXERCISE - run and tone class

[h=2]30/01/2013 - SIMPLY FILLING[/h]
WEDNESDAYS SIMPLY FILLING FOOD DIARY

BREAKFAST
2 asda crumpets (0)
1/2 mini-tub philla (1)
Yakult light (1)
pp - 2

SNACK
Banana and an orange (0)
pp - 0

LUNCH
1/2 bag uncle bens wholegrain rice (0) - wee bit turmeric and curry powder
Handful king prawns (0)
1 tsp oil (0)
Courgette, red onion, red pepper, scallions, petit pois and spinach (0)
pp - 0

SNACK
2 slices spelt bread (0)
1/2 mini tub ex.light philla (0) - pointed earlier
pp - 0

EXERCISE
Run and tone class (11ap)

DINNER
Bolanaise - (0) -
- ex.lean minced beef, onion, red pepper, courgette, babycorn, mushrooms, passata, basil, garlic, lea & perrins and balsamic vinegar
Wedges - (0) -
- Baby new potatoes, 2tsp oil (counting 1 for me), dash of soya sauce, crushed garlic and garlic salt
Red apple (0)
pp - 0 - just a small portion

TOTALS
WEEKLIES USED - 2
WEEKLIES LEFT - 47
OIL USED - 2 TSPS
F&V - 5 PORTIONS
FLUIDS - 1 CAN DIET COKE, 330ML WATER
APS EARNED TODAY - 11
TOTAL AP EARNED - 11

THOUGHTS
Grand day today, was very hungry but think I did alright satisfying it. Really enjoyed my run and tone class tonight, felt more energetic and got round the run quicker and easier than Monday. Off to bed early xxx
Ohh and you'll see a few tweeks in my simply filling, I'm trying to cut down on my wheat again, my IBS symtoms are getting quite bad again. So the spelt bread I use is 4pp for 2, I'll be saying they are SF but I won't overdo them x

31/01/2013 - PROPOINT DAY

THURSDAYS PROPOINT DAY

BREAKFAST
2 eggs (4)
2 spelt and honey bread (4)
Yakult (1)
pp - 9

LUNCH
1 wholewheat pitta (4)
1 tsp ex.light mayo (0)
Small bit ham (1)
Spinach, red onion, rocket, scallion, tomato and courgette (0)
Small piece homemade Victoria sponge cake (5)
pp - 10

DINNER
Homemade beef and tomato stew (6) - made as usual
150g baby potatoes (3)
pp - 9

EXERCISE
40min walk with family, kids in prams (2ap)

SNACK
Kiwi (0)
An orange (0)
Banana (0)
pp - 0

TOTALS
DAILIES - 28/29
WEEKLIES USED TODAY - 0PP
WEEKLIES USED IN TOTAL - 2
TOTAL WEEKLIES USED - 2/49
APS EARNED TODAY - 2
TOTAL APS EARNED - 13
FLUID - 2 CANS DIET COKE

THOUGHTS
So as I decided to bake a cake this morning and it looked so tasty I had to change to a 'pp' day. Think it was grand as only decided to change when I came to write it up now, if I was maintaining I would have kept it as a simply filling day as I'd have the 90 weeklies, but as I'm going out on Saturday night (to the nicest chinese about) I'm watching my weeklies.
Was watching a programme last night on exercise and the professor was saying that the main way to keep the body healthy (other than diet) is to stay on your feet as much as possible, even if you don't work out getting up every hour and walking around will keep your motabolism up. Today I tried to just not sit too often and I can feel that my legs are tired tonight. I'm gonna try and do that more often, I've taken to sitting down too much during the day I think. Really hoping to get to a zumba class tomorrow night now too. Night all xx

Last edited:
Back