Laura go at simply filling

Hiya girls, had a lovely day away, but it was too short. So I've been off plan about 4 days now and was glad to get back into it today. Found it alot easier to get back into simply filling than pp-ing.

Also my cold is back with a vengence and has brought a nasty cough and sore chest with it. I could sleep standing now so gonna head to bed. I'll put up my diary first xx

06/02/2012

MONDAYS SIMPLY FILLING GOOD DIARY

BREAKFAST
2 eggs scrambled
with ham
pp - 0

LUNCH
Homemade cauliflower soup
2 'free from' toast
2 tsp light flora (2)
pp - 2

SNACK
Banana
pp - 0

DINNER
PASTA BAKE
Tin tuna, carton tomato with basil and coriander, 1 tbsp tomato puree, red onion, red pepper, babycorn, sugar-snap peas, mangetout, mushrooms, corn pasta (2 big handfuls, enough to do tomorrow) and 2 heaped tbsp quark
Served with grated carrot and spinach on the side
pp - 0

SUPPER
1 homemade cauliflower soup in a mug
An orange
2 Kallo belgian dark chocolate rice cake thins (3)
pp - 3

TOTALS
=WEEKLIES USED TODAY - 5
=TOTAL WEEKLIES USED - TOO MANY
=OIL USED - 2 TSPS
=FLUIDS - SOUP, 500ML COKE ZERO
=EXERCISE - NONE :(

THOUGHTS
Not to sure what way to work this week, I want to continue with simply filling, but definately have used way over the weeklies in the last few days. So I'm thinking I'll just try and keep the extra weeklies to a minimum each day and then see what Friday weigh-in brings?!? If I've put on too much I'll cut the weeklies, but if I've only put on around 2lb I'll keep to the 90 weeklies and try and maintain.....thats the plan anyway.

Not feeling well today, chest is very sore and tight so I'd say exercise will be hard this week, I'll motor on and try and up the fluids and rest. Night all xxx

That sounds like a good day and a good plan for the rest of the week, good night hope u feel better tomorrow!

Take it easy hun and I hope you feel better soon :) when's wi? x

07/02/2012

TUESDAYS SIMPLY FILLING FOOD DIARY

BREAKFAST
Not feeling it girls
Multivit - centrum
pp - 0

SNACK
1 mug of homemade cauliflower soup
An apple
pp - 0

LUNCH
Left over tuna pasta bake from yesterday
pp - 0

DINNER
SWARTZ SLOW COOKER CHICKEN CURRY
-450g spuds
-1 red pepper
-chicken legs (skin removed)
-1 red onion
-1 tin tomato
-1 sachet swartz sc chicken curry (3)
= between 3 or us with enough left for lunch tomorrow so 1pp for me today
Served with wholegrain rice
pp - 1

EXERCISE
Only managed 2k in 10mins then chest felt really tight! so had to give up :(

SNACK
2 kallos belgian dark chocolate rice cake thins (3)
pp - 3

TOTAL
= TOTAL WEEKLIES USED TODAY = 4
= TOTAL WEEKLIES USED THIS WEEK = TOO MANY
= OIL USED =2 TSPS - USED IT IN THE CURRY
= FLUIDS = 2 CANS DIET COKE:(
= EXERCISE = GONNA HAVE TO LEAVE IT TILL MY CHEST GETS BETTER (10MINS)

THOUGHTS
Off to bed as not feeling well at all. I will try and eat better tomorrow x

U had a good food day today, I would just rest a bit if ur exercising u may just get over tired, well done for trying tho, I hope u feel better soon!

I can't believe you even tried exercising when you feel poorly. Take it easy and get better or you'll make yourself worse xxx

feeling even worse today girls, my chest is very sore and finding it difficult to eat anything really so won't be filling a diary today. I've a feeling it may be ice-cream for lunch and dinner as cold things seem to be all I can take! xx

Wishing you a speedy recovery xx

Have u been to the docs? U may have a chest infection, if u can't eat then I think u need to go to the docs. try sticking to soup if u wanna stay on plan!

It's so annoying that u can't just lie in bed and rest when u have kids! My partner always takes time off work an just lies in bed all day but when I'm I'll I still have to do everything and don't get time off to sleep, get as much rest as u can!

oh no, my partner didnt get out of bed for 7 days when he had tonsilitus!

oh no, my partner didnt get out of bed for 7 days when he had tonsilitus!

Was it coupled with the very serious symptoms of man flu lol. Yeah I feel offal but hopefully once I get some rest and take my tablets I'll be okay x

Back