Step 1 Sole Source Laura's 2nd attempt

Well said and so very true. I didn't cave in for a chocolate actually it made me feel sick the smell of it all. I simply put the lid on them and moved them out of sight! Here's to a 100% ss day 2 :)

Well said and so very true. I didn't cave in for a chocolate actually it made me feel sick the smell of it all. I simply put the lid on them and moved them out of sight! Here's to a 100% ss day 2 :)

Yay, that's great :)

I'm also on SS day 2.

I've had 2.5 litres of water today and haven't felt hungry at all.

I am also an emotional eater. But I have come to recognise that comfort foods are tricks because they only elevate our mood at the time we are eating them. I have been reading a book onCognitive Behavioural Therapy and have learnt that switching our thought process, can change the way we view comfort food. I know this is easier said than done but there are ways to break the cycle of emotional eating. Foods we call ‘treats’ are anything but that. Is it really a treat if it leaves us feeling guilty after we eat it? Is it a treat if it takes us further away from our goal to lose weight, or increase our energy, improve our mood, or feel, and be healthier? …Because if you take a moment tothink about it…. What are a few moments of “bliss,” if itleaves you feeling low, and further away from your goal? I have started to use one of the techniques I have learnt and that is if I go to reach for something “bad,” I ask myself why I am reaching forit? Am I really hungry? Am I looking for comfort? Or am I thirsty? The first step is recognition then making a choice. I find that having a good support network around you is helpful – so this forum is great! Surrounding yourself with likeminded people is a great way to stay motivated. You are doing great Laura. x

Thank you for this- very true and makes you think. Best of luck on your journey. Look forward to joining you very soon. :)

Yey day 2 done and dusted :) in so happy roll on day 3 :) think I may even go for a swim Tomro or maybe just to the shops lol

Well today is day 3 and man it's a challenge! I'm not hungry far from it as only had my first product just now. I have drank 1.5 litres so need to drink more.

As I said in not hungry but I want to eat something, anything possibly a Chinese :( but I won't. I'm gonna wrap up and go a long walk with the pooch and hopefully feel better when I get back :)

I'm struggling too!! This is so hard :( day one was awful but yesterday was fine and today is hard :(
I actually just had 2 slices of ham but I'm still starving!!

I can taste Chinese in my mouth! I will be strong tho :-/

Stay strong, it will all be worth it. I just had chicken and mushroom soup and it wasn't as nice as I remember :( my husband is making his dinner which normally I would like but it's making me feel yuky the smell .

Think I may have a nice bath tonight as feeling cold and don't normally do baths so will be a bit different.

Hang in there day 3 is nearly ober

Day 3 done and dusted.... Almost. I have been 100% ss and in so chuffed. I'm bed with hot blanket in watching casualty. I'm such a party animal lol

Day 4 - I have been 100% ss and the scales have shown a 6lb lose this morning :) I'm happy with that. I know I shouldn't weight myself at home but since I have started I will do my weekly weigh in at home but get measured at my cdc's.

I have my first appt with my cdc today. I'm just going to plan which products I would like for the next week to save me time when I'm there :)

Here's to a good day everyone xxx

Well today is day 3 and man it's a challenge! I'm not hungry far from it as only had my first product just now. I have drank 1.5 litres so need to drink more. As I said in not hungry but I want to eat something, anything possibly a Chinese :( but I won't. I'm gonna wrap up and go a long walk with the pooch and hopefully feel better when I get back :)

I'm craving loads of different foods. The more days I do the healthier my food cravings are. Surely that's a good sign.

Woke up this morning craving Granary bread toasted, topped with cottage cheese - very weird!!!

Starting Weight: 188lbs

I'm craving loads of different foods. The more days I do the healthier my food cravings are. Surely that's a good sign. Woke up this morning craving Granary bread toasted, topped with cottage cheese - very weird!!! Starting Weight: 188lbs

I totally get where your coming from I would love a juicy apple or orange mmmmm but it's a good sign as it's all healthy not the usual choc or crisps :)

Hey how was your day 4?
I have been in control apart from a skinny late which I no is bad but not worrying about it as stuck to my 3 shakes aswell
I love a Sunday costa coffee I know I have to drop it but I'm full of cold and feel crap so made me a little better hehe x

Hey how was your day 4? I have been in control apart from a skinny late which I no is bad but not worrying about it as stuck to my 3 shakes aswell I love a Sunday costa coffee I know I have to drop it but I'm full of cold and feel crap so made me a little better hehe x

Hi Hayley, day 4 was good. I was 100% ss but I struggle to have my 3rd product :( I might try different times but I really struggle :(

I wouldn't worry about your latte it could have been worse especially if your not well. Chin up and get back on it today :)

We shall complete our cwp journeys

Day 5 - have lost another 1/2 lb which I'm happy with as that's 6.5 lbs since Thursday :)

Today I have lots to do so will be busy just need to remember to drink my water. I might even go for a swim in which case will need to drink even more water.

Have a good day everyone :)

Well I decided to go for a swim after all and I now feel great :) swam for 30 Minutes and managed 36 lengths which I am happy about. Had a lemon bar when I came out. Will have my next product about 4ish and see if I can have my last one about 7 or8 pm.

How's everyone's day going?

Well I decided to go for a swim after all and I now feel great :) swam for 30 Minutes and managed 36 lengths which I am happy about. Had a lemon bar when I came out. Will have my next product about 4ish and see if I can have my last one about 7 or8 pm. How's everyone's day going?
Well done Laura!! I hope I am as focused as you wed morning!! Good on you going swimming too in this horrible weather :)

Well day 5 is done and again I was 100% ss. I feel good tonight especially after my swim. I hope to go for a swim everyday that I'm off. Should help to time up as I lose the weight.

I was going to start Pilates or yoga, will it be too much doing this and swimming in the same day? Both are light exercise.

I am now working Tomro which I wasn't meant to be but I have my packs in my bag as I will not fall of the wagon!

Here's to a good day 6.

Back