Step 1 Sole Source Laura's 2nd attempt

Well day 6 has been a struggle. I was doing well kind of..... Didn't get my first product til 4pm due to horrible work. I have been hungry and craving food ever since. Had a further product and just had my soup.

The soup is yuk, I used to really like it but can't finish it. I was naughty and have a small bit of chicken and half a slice of ham. Feel awful now might just go to bed and sulk :(

Why is day 6 so hard?? I'll be doing the same has a row wit the OH too so that's put me off any idea of food I'm going to get in bed with my book and get early night

Hope tomorro is better day for us both!! X

Here hoping Tomro is a new day and we shall be strong! I'm lying in bed watching weight lose ward and they keep showing food. I don't wanna eat but just have moments if weakness.

I will not less this diet defeat me I shall prove everyone wrong and succeed !!! Are you with me Hayley?

I'm with you!! I had my last shake and no food :)
I can't wait to weigh in the morning and see my weeks loss!
I'm going to watch that weight loss ward I bet it made u not want any food :)

Here's to a new day tomorro hun xx

Hey Laura and Hayley!

How is day seven going? Your day seven sounds like day three for me. But it's a new day and I'm feeling more positive. Hope you are too. :) Good luck for the upcoming weigh in! I'm sure you'll do great! X

Hey Laura and Hayley! How is day seven going? Your day seven sounds like day three for me. But it's a new day and I'm feeling more positive. Hope you are too. :) Good luck for the upcoming weigh in! I'm sure you'll do great! X

Hi cdrome, well day 6 is done and I'm kinda looking forward to my wi Tomro but my official way in was meant to be Sunday but I'm now working so will need to reschedule but that's ok.

How you getting on?

Week 1 done and I have lost 8lb which I'm happy with :) it's been a struggle at times but here's to week 2z how did everyone else get on?

Week 1 done and I have lost 8lb which I'm happy with :) it's been a struggle at times but here's to week 2z how did everyone else get on?

Congratulations Laura! 8lbs is a great number! Hopefully that gives you the motivation to get through week two. :D I'm doing okay- I'm on day five and still have two shakes to get through today! I keep craving different foods but I'm staying strong and have been 100% so far. Looking forward to a weigh in on Saturday although it'll only be the result of six full days rather than seven. Fingers crossed it's a good number! Xx

Hi CDrome,

Thank you I'm pretty chuffed with my 8lb lose :) I'm sure you will be great on Saturday if you have been 100%. Don't get me wrong I'm not hungry but it's more the habit of picking at night that I'm missing, don't want any food in particular.

I've still to have a shake will wait til 8ish then possible go to bed :) I love an early night.

Good luck for tomro

The past few days I have been struggling to have my 3rd product, is anyone else finding this? I know it's important I have it but really not hungry and can't really face having it :(

Day 9 - I am continuing on ss. I am unable to attend my cdc this week due to work but will get someone to collect my packs so I can continue. I'm ok with this as just means a bigger weigh lose for my initial 'week'.

I'm going for a swim this morning and then have various things to be doing so will keep busy.

Hope everyone has a good day x

Hi Laura,

I'm in exactly the same position. I should be having 4 products a day due to my height but have opted to only have three as I really do not like any of the flavours. Some days i am only managing 2 products.

I did the cambridge diet a couple of years ago and lost the three stone I aimed for but have since put it all back on and some!!!

Hi Laura, I'm in exactly the same position. I should be having 4 products a day due to my height but have opted to only have three as I really do not like any of the flavours. Some days i am only managing 2 products. I did the cambridge diet a couple of years ago and lost the three stone I aimed for but have since put it all back on and some!!!

Hi Laura, I'm glad I'm not alone :) I find I can have my first pack anything between 11-4 then it's usually every 4 hrs after that but I like my bed early as I work 12.5hr shifts so it doesn't give me much time to fit them in especially if I'm busy or working.

I aim for the next week to have my 3 packs a day and see if there is a difference in weight lose or how I feel. If anything will stop my body for going into starvation mode.

Good luck

Oh dear oh dear oh dear.......I must confess I have been horrible not just bad :(

I wen out for dinner and STUFFED my face! Oh my I feel so sick now! In my moments of weakness I was contemplating going to ww but think I'm kidding myself! This is the only diet that has ever worked for me that I can (kinda) stick to. I need to see the weight coming down or I lose interest.

I had a moment of weakness. Feeling upset as my friends grampa has died. We grew up together so were close. That's no excuse but yet again I have eaten my emotions.

Right it has to stop now!!!! I pledge I will be back in ss Tomro and will be 100%. I will weigh myself in the morning to see the damage and give myself a kick up the bottom.

Please help me through this :)

I am at present drinking a bottle of water (750mls) before I hang my head in shame and go to bed.

Here's to a fresh start in the morning

Oh dear oh dear oh dear.......I must confess I have been horrible not just bad :( I wen out for dinner and STUFFED my face! Oh my I feel so sick now! In my moments of weakness I was contemplating going to ww but think I'm kidding myself! This is the only diet that has ever worked for me that I can (kinda) stick to. I need to see the weight coming down or I lose interest. I had a moment of weakness. Feeling upset as my friends grampa has died. We grew up together so were close. That's no excuse but yet again I have eaten my emotions. Right it has to stop now!!!! I pledge I will be back in ss Tomro and will be 100%. I will weigh myself in the morning to see the damage and give myself a kick up the bottom. Please help me through this :) I am at present drinking a bottle of water (750mls) before I hang my head in shame and go to bed. Here's to a fresh start in the morning

Hey hun, don't put yourself down- this is going to happen to most people on this diet, at some point or another. Stick with it; don't quit for weight watchers- you can do it. Tomorrow is a brand new day and you can start afresh. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Hope you're okay. X

Well I have had a roller coaster of a weekend. Back on track today!

I have lots to do to keep busy today so shouldn't be bothered about mealtimes. I will be 100% today and not weighing myself until Sunday as don't want to get disheartened.

Here's to a good weight lose in sunday

Well I have been back on track for a few days. I am not posting my weight loses as I will only post once weekly on a Sunday when I see my cdc. I think part of my problem is I get excited about my loses then think 'oh that's good let's have a treat' it MUST stop!!!

I have continued to go swimming on my days off which I am loving and hoping it helps tone up at the same time.

How is everyone getting on?

I'm so excited, I see a new number on the scales :) I'm into the 13's. I know people don't recommending at home but my scales weight 2lb heavier than my cdc's. I only weigh on a Thursday at home and a Sunday at my cdc. Thursday is my usual day to weigh at home and I will continue to do this in the years to come when I'm at target so I stay there :) I am so happy this morning even if I am just in the 13's it's still a milestone :) I love cwp even though it's difficult and I have wobbles it really does work. Next goal is to get to 13.4 as this was my wedding weight. Hopefully be there in a few weeks :)

Hope your all doing well x

Well u have been naughty yesterday and today and had some Chicken and salad both days. I know its fine but it's not ss. So I decide to come to the gym for a wee jog and use the video plate. I'm now going to head in for my regular 30
Min swim and a wee spa and steam room. I get weighed tomorrow so hope my picking hasn't been bad on te scales.

Well weigh in the morning was ok. I lost 4 3/4lbs and 4.5 inches so I'm pretty pleased with that. My consultant has recommended I have 2 bars on the days I'm at work as I was struggling to have all my products. So I will have 2 bars them my shake when I get home at 9pm will try this week and see how it goes.

How is everyone getting on?

Back