Laura's bit of everything diet!

Am loving the costume hun awesome and you look great :D

:girlpower: awesome gossip what a huge confidence boost hun :D i bet you were and still am on cloud nine well done hun totally deserved xx

Im so glad that you are putting the last 6 months behind you, you sound as if you are really getting to grips with everything and moving on so big congrates you can and are doing this and it definetley is having great positive effects so keep it up hun xx

And no one is out of your league hun aim high and go for it lol :D

I just realised I lost a stone in Jan!!! How good is that then?! You only lose a stone a month on VLCDs and I did it while living an actual life!

Chuffed with that!!!

Wooo hooo awesome totally deserved cant wait to see what this month brings for you xx

Lol Lucy you've made me chuckle....would you like some of mine? Free to a good home?! Lol! No, weight loss wont shift them, even when I had a 26" waist (yyyyyyyyyyyeaaaaars ago!) I was still an E cup. I think if I loose the weight I want too I might need a reduction and a restructure so they look normal!

I love that Laura will be all hungover tomo and find a whole boob convo all over her diary!!! :D:D:D:D

Lmao wicked convo from the pair of ya xx

Thanks so much everyone! Sorry Ive been AWOL. With the highs come the lows. Nothing specific (which is annoying me as there is nothing I can fix!) just been feeling low these past couple days so I havent felt like being sociable online or in reality! Spent the last couple days in bed feeling sorry for myself and just waiting for it to pass.

Unfortunately still feeling pretty meh. Have done no work and I have a meeting tmrw where I am supposed to show my work.... Every single room in my house is a tip. My kitchen is a wreck - not one clean plate in sight. and I have about a million washing loads to do. but no motivation....

where are you motivation??? I need you!

Not really been on my diet. But I only have healthy food in my house so Im not eating terribly. Probably about 1500 cals. but still, I know if I eat that much I dont lose weight. Not been to the gym since friday either :( I dont know where my mojo went! I think someone stole it!

Have a really long day tmrw, for which I am mostly unprepared. No chance of going to the gym. Doubt Ill be able to start my diet, but Ill try. I just want to sleep for hours on end! If I dont set an alarm I can easily sleep 15 hours. I think I am a secret koala?

Im sure Ill feel happy again soon! maybe Ill even find some motivation!

I have reading week in 2 weeks time. at least then I can keep a weird sleeping pattern and just work through the night!

Thanks so much everyone! Sorry Ive been AWOL. With the highs come the lows. Nothing specific (which is annoying me as there is nothing I can fix!) just been feeling low these past couple days so I havent felt like being sociable online or in reality! Spent the last couple days in bed feeling sorry for myself and just waiting for it to pass.

Unfortunately still feeling pretty meh. Have done no work and I have a meeting tmrw where I am supposed to show my work.... Every single room in my house is a tip. My kitchen is a wreck - not one clean plate in sight. and I have about a million washing loads to do. but no motivation....

Not really been on my diet. But I only have healthy food in my house so Im not eating terribly. Probably about 1500 cals. but still, I know if I eat that much I dont lose weight. Not been to the gym since friday either :( I dont know where my mojo went! I think someone stole it!

Have a really long day tmrw, for which I am mostly unprepared. No chance of going to the gym. Doubt Ill be able to start my diet, but Ill try. I just want to sleep for hours on end! If I dont set an alarm I can easily sleep 15 hours. I think I am a secret koala?

I have reading week in 2 weeks time. at least then I can keep a weird sleeping pattern and just work through the night!

Ru ok? I know you've still been keeping and eye so thank you sweetie. Anything I can do? I'm a good maid when required! Ill do your washing up and hoovering! ;) you are doing so well hon -I haven't read of anyone else on here (I don't read vlcd diaries anymore) who lost a freaking stone in jan!!!!!! I only lost half! You are kicking butt an you know what, yeah so what if your weightloss is a bit slower this week- you're still in a calorie deficit of at least 500 if not more. You are still going to loose. You body will just take a little time to adjust. Did you look at that website I recommended- zig zagging is the way forward for sustainable loss! Promise my lovely! As for everything else, you and I know that it happens. Sometime I have to force myself to get out of bed- today is one of those days. No reason for it. Just miserable!
You will be ok. How about a little walk or a trip to the gym or shops to get yourself out and about and some fresh air and take your mind of it all. It might give you some fresh perspective? I'd drag you out for coffee if I was nearer and I didn't have flipping work. Love ya hon!! You can do it. X

I fear your motivation has gone on holiday with mine hun hope they are enjoying themselves but seriously need mine back lol

Sorry your feeling abit down hun Hugs, it's horrible and i hope it passes soon for you keep smileing your doing great and you may have upped the cals but they have all been healthy and im sure you will still get a lost i have faith in you as does everyone else :D

As for the house oh i so know what you mean mine is the same eek the past couple of days just cant get going it's like im just going though the motions and when it comes to the housework arghh it just hasnt happened, whats really annoying is i can go and do my cleaning job and crack on etc then when it comes to doing mine ugg lol im not even planning on doing it today im off out in a bit to try and cheer my best mate up.

Hope your weigh in goes alright hun im sure it will and chin up you can do this hugs xx

Well it probably would have gone alright if I hadnt f@*& up massively last night. When I weighed yest morning I was showing the same as last week due to the weekend. However, last night I decided to order myself takeaway. yes I am a moron. It wasnt even that nice. I just desperately wanted something hot and tastey and carby. Well I am paying for it today. My body clung on to those carbs like they were going out of fashion. so +2. Serves me right really. That gain did sort of serve a purpose tho, straight back on the shakes this morning lol cos it made me sad! I think once this first 6 weeks are up, I will change my weigh in day to a friday, so I have some recovery time from the weekends!

I dont have any plans until a night out on the 13th so I am going to focus and have 7 seriously good days. I have so much work to do and a whole house to clean. I dont want to go out and drink, spending money and calories!

I did read that zigzagging thing Tara but it really doesnt seem to work for me. as soon as I increase to about 1500+ Im looking at gains. and up to about 1200 Im staying the same. I think this has to do with my insulin resistance which is from PCOS. If I take metformin, this balances things out and I can eat more but the insulin tablets make me very ill. Been thinking about going back on them tho as the healthier your diet the less ill you get and this is the longest Ive managed to stay healthy (bar last night lol) They then help you lose more weight, but got to be healthy to start with! Got to see the doc before I can get put back on them tho!

Hello - here to subscribe (hope you don't mind) :) x

Well it probably would have gone alright if I hadnt f@*& up massively last night. When I weighed yest morning I was showing the same as last week due to the weekend. However, last night I decided to order myself takeaway. yes I am a moron. It wasnt even that nice. I just desperately wanted something hot and tastey and carby. Well I am paying for it today. My body clung on to those carbs like they were going out of fashion. so +2. Serves me right really. That gain did sort of serve a purpose tho, straight back on the shakes this morning lol cos it made me sad! I think once this first 6 weeks are up, I will change my weigh in day to a friday, so I have some recovery time from the weekends!

I dont have any plans until a night out on the 13th so I am going to focus and have 7 seriously good days. I have so much work to do and a whole house to clean. I dont want to go out and drink, spending money and calories!

I did read that zigzagging thing Tara but it really doesnt seem to work for me. as soon as I increase to about 1500+ Im looking at gains. and up to about 1200 Im staying the same. I think this has to do with my insulin resistance which is from PCOS. If I take metformin, this balances things out and I can eat more but the insulin tablets make me very ill. Been thinking about going back on them tho as the healthier your diet the less ill you get and this is the longest Ive managed to stay healthy (bar last night lol) They then help you lose more weight, but got to be healthy to start with! Got to see the doc before I can get put back on them tho!

What takeaway did u have!!

Sorry about zig zagging, thought it would be ok! Best to avoid that then!!

You can sort this! 2lbs could be anything, it could be that the salt content of the takeaway might cause water retention! Have u had ur totm yet? Xxx

I cannot believe that 2lb gain was solely down to that takeaway!!!!!!!!!

ESP if you were sts previously.

Hello - here to subscribe (hope you don't mind) :) x

More than welcome love!

What takeaway did u have!!

Sorry about zig zagging, thought it would be ok! Best to avoid that then!!

You can sort this! 2lbs could be anything, it could be that the salt content of the takeaway might cause water retention! Have u had ur totm yet? Xxx

I cannot believe that 2lb gain was solely down to that takeaway!!!!!!!!!

ESP if you were sts previously.

I had pizza. Carbs and salt overload innit! It probably isnt a real gain in reality just water retention. or to do with my insulin levels. I see a gain whenever I go off plan, even when Im within my calories. I know I cant process fat properly so I assume its to do with that. I just need to get back on the diet for a couple of days so I can see my real weight as things settle down.

Have not managed to stick to the diet today. I tried and failed. But tmrw, not in uni. Got therapy then off to the gym so hopefully Ill be able to start then. Much more likely. Just need to get my head in the right space. I need a talking too! lol

I dont have totm, as no periods for 3 years lol

Even though you thought you might do the other day? Depo is a b8tch. X

Let me know if there's anything I can do? X

Give me my period?

lol

yeah I know odd, I so thought it was coming. If its not here by may I can go in and I think they make my period happen with drugs.

x

Give me my period?

lol

yeah I know odd, I so thought it was coming. If its not here by may I can go in and I think they make my period happen with drugs.

x
I will wrap it up in a bow and post it!

I'm sure there are herbal teas that will help :) ill have a look and let you know xx

or some crazy chinese medicine lol

What type of workout do you do at the gym? Just asking because at the mo I am weighing up the cost with motivation and effort required haha x

Aww hun, I'm sure that its just some water gain from the takeaway you will have it off again before you know it. Whats worst though is the fact that the takeawaywasnt even that great perhaps keep that in mind if there is a next time hun remember that is wasnt worth it :) Weigh in on a friday sounds like a plan as well, the weekends are always the worst hence why i keep my weigh in to a monday helps slightly to keep me on track lmao xx

Back