Laura's bit of everything diet!

Well my weightloss has stalled! I am not entirely sure what's going on. I know everyone says your weight fluctuates but I know my body. I have been dieting for years. My weight reflects very clearly how good or bad I've been. I don't have periods and if my weightloss ever slows its definitely not in the 3rd bloody week. Anyway, the only thing it can be is coming off the pill. It must have sent my hormones into a tizz. I am eating between 1200-1500 calories everyday and exercising. Argghhh. So I've seen a half pound drop so far this week and i am about to go away for 3 days for my mums birthday. So i will likely see no loss this week. My hope is eating more calories and then dropping back down when i get back will kick start my losses again. Just got to keep motivated and trying....after I have some fun this weekend! !!

just got back from my mini holiday away. It was very enjoyable but not strictly on plan, not one bit. but I am straight back on it! I haven't done an official weigh in as I was away but I did see some of the damage. I went up 3lbs on another scales. I was back down to +1lb on my scales this morning so it looks like it was mostly water retention for eating whatever and drinking.

I think I will leave it with no weigh in and then have a 2 week weigh in next week.

All in all, I think I am happy!

Woohoo the scales are moving in the right direction at last!

weighed in at 16 st 2.5, so a loss of 2lbs. Not too bad. Makes a total loss of 10lbs this month. Could have been worse, could have been better!

So I started a new job today, good I guess, it's not one I really want and it is working 1-9pm which is going to make the food/life really hard... hmmm. Got a job interview tmrw morning for a job I really want so it may get better! Oh and whilst all this is happening, today was the start of a 3 week builder based intrusion. Ripping my kitchen and bathroom out, damp proofing and putting new ones in. Moving in with the in laws on monday when my house will become unlivable which is going to make calorie counting impossible!

Fil is on diet tho so there is hope. I am raising my calories to 1500 a day, obviously lowering my losses but making it much more likely I don't go off the rails entirely. New job means I am now walking 70-80 mins a day so hoping this will counteract any other damage!

Well i have maintained and i am the happiest person ever. It has been crazy! Been recieving bad news about the house daily. New job is impossible to eat around. Been out for a meal. But lots of walking and keeping crazy busy has meant a STS, which i am elated with! Inlaws are away next week so hoping for better food choices and maybe a loss!

So excited to get back on this!

Back