Laura's bit of everything diet!

What type of workout do you do at the gym? Just asking because at the mo I am weighing up the cost with motivation and effort required haha x

Well my gym has a pool, so if I cant be bothered to do anything I at least swim! I manage that about 5 days a week. I would go more but there a stupid kids swimming lessons that clash with my timetable! In the gym I do most things really and just pick and chose what I fancy! I have massive problems with my joints so I cant do high impact so much, so when Im bad I dont run. but the cross trainer is a really good alternative to that. I really like to row too but I know that isnt everyones cup of tea. I also like the weight training, its quite good if you have got too much energy! I also feel cos I have paid quite a bit each month that I should use the gym, it guilts you into it!

Aww hun, I'm sure that its just some water gain from the takeaway you will have it off again before you know it. Whats worst though is the fact that the takeawaywasnt even that great perhaps keep that in mind if there is a next time hun remember that is wasnt worth it :) Weigh in on a friday sounds like a plan as well, the weekends are always the worst hence why i keep my weigh in to a monday helps slightly to keep me on track lmao xx

Im hoping it comes off, just havent managed to get back on it yet :(

Hi, hope you are feeling perkier today :) x

Hey, I still havent managed to get on the diet but I havent eaten too badly. I did have a kit kat. and then pork, mushrooms, sweet potato mash and veg.

I have found some tiny bit of motivation tho as I did drag myself to the gym and I cleaned my kitchen top to bottom. Just took me 2 hours lol. Hopefully, Ill clean some more or get some uni work done. I feel like tmrw might be the day tho! Who knows lol! Im not really sure how to get my head back in the game and back on to those shakes tho!

Anyone got any ideas for refocusing!???

x

I've struggled for the last 2 weeks to refocus and now I've just thought I'm sick of waiting for it to happen- I'm going to make it happen.
I think I struggle because those people who have lost weight all said that it just clicked- that hasn't happened for me- I'm trying to make it happen so it's an uphill struggle x

Love rowing! X

well all jan I felt like it really did click but I seem to have lost my way since then. Im hoping how miserable I am feeling now will help me get back on it tmrw. I so desperately want to see the 17s It was 3 years ago that I saw them on the scale and I am like 2 seriously good weeks away from it.

arghghghgh

Just get on with it Laura!!!!

Laura. You can do this. You lost nearly a stone in jan. I bet that felt good. You want to feel like that again. You are completely in control. And you want to do this. Guess what you can. We are all behind you 100%. Keep going!!!!!!!!!! X

Laura. You can do this. You lost nearly a stone in jan. I bet that felt good. You want to feel like that again. You are completely in control. And you want to do this. Guess what you can. We are all behind you 100%. Keep going!!!!!!!!!! X

I agree! The fact that you lost that weight in jan proves you can do it so there is nothing stopping you x

i have pretty much stuck to my diet and been pretty good but just cant get the motivation to workout
i have a cross trainer in my room but ive piled crap on top of it
i have a tiny room lol

just keep the image of seeing 17 stone on the scales as motivation
although i usually use a bad number on the scales to remind me how bad i felt when i saw that number
that usually perks me up lol

i have pretty much stuck to my diet and been pretty good but just cant get the motivation to workout
i have a cross trainer in my room but ive piled crap on top of it
i have a tiny room lol

just keep the image of seeing 17 stone on the scales as motivation
although i usually use a bad number on the scales to remind me how bad i felt when i saw that number
that usually perks me up lol

Love this!

Well after yesterday my scales were down to 18 stone 9, so starting to undo my naughtiness. Had a pretty good day today, shake for breakfast, bar for lunch. Went to the gym and pushed myself cos I knew I wouldnt have much chance over the weekend! Pleased with that. Had an okay dinner, good portion control tho! SO maybe I am getting back on track!

I dont think I will lose a stone in Feb like I did in Jan as I am slowly running out of time! lol Im hoping for half a stone this month. I think that is reasonable as I have one day short of 3 weeks and 2 nights out planned.

saw some hideous photos of me at harry potter world that my dad took. They should serve as motivation for a while! lol cos even tho I feel slimmer and am fitting into smaller clothes I have to remind myself to not get carried away. I am still morbidly obese and often look like jabba the hut! haha If I look up in a photo my neck just looks so gross!

Long road ahead. Roll on the 17s.

Definitely feeling happier. and much more motivated. Just got to actually do it. And write my dissertation which I am massively behind with. :(

but happy thoughts! XXXX

Thanks! I just switched from red to purple! A couple more dyes and the colour will be way more intense. Looking forward to it :)

I've just dyed my hair red! I was blue/black for a while then went dark brown and on a whim yesterday I got my sister to bleach it then due it red :)
My school placement next week was a bit of an after thought. Hope I don't get told off for it x

Well my gym has a pool, so if I cant be bothered to do anything I at least swim! I manage that about 5 days a week. I would go more but there a stupid kids swimming lessons that clash with my timetable! In the gym I do most things really and just pick and chose what I fancy! I have massive problems with my joints so I cant do high impact so much, so when Im bad I dont run. but the cross trainer is a really good alternative to that. I really like to row too but I know that isnt everyones cup of tea. I also like the weight training, its quite good if you have got too much energy! I also feel cos I have paid quite a bit each month that I should use the gym, it guilts you into it!

x

Sounds like you have a good varied workout, i have problems with my shoulder joint due to having a frozen shoulder last year and I'm struggling a bit with the kettle bell but I'm just hoping it will get better.

Unfortunately for me even paying for the gym monthly wasn't enough to get me there- how bad is that haha I'm a poor student too, what I could of bought with that £35 a month!x

i knew i would never really go to the gym i would always find an excuse or id think people were looking at me so instead of getting a gym membership i bought a crosstrainer on gumtree for like 40 quid i think and got the guy to bring it to me as i dont have a car
and its silver and purple just a bonus :D

although i do love to swim but hate kids being in the pool as i hate getting splashed

Thinking of u! Xx

Panic moon walk!!!

Hey just seen your posts in another thread so thought I would come and follow your thread.

You done amazing in Jan and Feb is still young, you can get just as good of a loss this month :). Nice to see you are not letting the odd weekly slip up put you off. I have slipped up twice (both times having six weeks off from the diet) since July and its not worth it when you look back at what you could have done and re-starting is always the most difficult.

Here to follow your success :)

perpleo I love lavendar hair! I think you should do it! reeeeeeally like wacky colours too but as I will be soon going for grad job interviews I dont think I can dye my hair crazy anymore. I had electric blue before and I loved it, really want it now but have to be sensible!

Lucy would love to see a pic of your red! is it really bright?

annnnd welcome Paul!

No one out partying this friday it seems? lol Im in bed with my puzzler. I am SO cool. :cool:

perpleo I love lavendar hair! I think you should do it! reeeeeeally like wacky colours too but as I will be soon going for grad job interviews I dont think I can dye my hair crazy anymore. I had electric blue before and I loved it, really want it now but have to be sensible!

Lucy would love to see a pic of your red! is it really bright?

annnnd welcome Paul!

No one out partying this friday it seems? lol Im in bed with my puzzler. I am SO cool. :cool:

My friend was tempting me before but I didn't give in :p. I am in bed listening to some music, my flatmate has gone home for the weekend, so going to have a nice quiet weekend doing assignments, think I am getting old as I am looking forward to a quiet weekend lol

Back