Laura's bit of everything diet!

Oh are you a teacher? Do you teach science? I'm currently training to be a key stage 2 teacher

I would like the lay person answer please- is that an option? Lol x

Yes and yes. And lay person answer yes!

Or I could read....!!

Debs! Was about 6 months ago (only just unpacked lol) but they tend to keep their home stock for about a year so should still be there.

I used to work for debs. It was the worst job I ever had lol

They treated me like crap! terrible management, terrible pay, no benefits. rubbish! I didnt have uniform for the first 3 months and I worked in the warehouse doing stock control - I managed to work through 2 pairs of jeans scrabbling on the floor. I should bill them really. Also, the only time ever I have a 'workplace accident' lol
there was a broken pallet and I didnt see, stepped on it, 2 6inch rusty nails through my foot! so gross, I had to pull it off hahah off work and crutches for 2 weeks!

oooookkay so girls I posted this in Lucys diary but I thought I would pop it in here too because Im making you all responsible that I stick to it! haha naaaahh

just want to make myself accountable for something, feeling misserable mucking about and being off plan.

"okay, seriously short term target - only shakes mon & tues, shakes for brekkie and lunch weds then small meal cos Im going out. small meal for breakfast thurs and 2 shakes after. Lets see if I can stick to that. Tmrw I will only have shakes either side of my meal out. thats a start!"

xxxx

You can definitely stick to it!

My previous employer before lush (and a fab country pub I worked in) was M&S and I despised it. I was off with depression, signed off by the docs, in the end I handed in my notice and they said due to my time off I was no longer ever employable by the company again! After the way they treated me, and staff in general,I would never go back! I was in a managerial role so it was tough, you got **** from everyone basically. My friend still works there and he likes it but I think it depends in what part of the company you work.
I imagine everyone has had a job they've hated at some point x

Haha I think jobs youve loved are the rarest!

I hated pretty much every job I ever worked in retail. People/companies really do treat you like crap in that sector and I dont ever see that changing.

Ive had one job I adored and a few that were bareable but they were in different sectors - admin,legal and charitable! You see such a change outside retail/service industry.

I keep seeing all these photos of girls who I used to know from school/college/uni/work that used to be really big and are now really slim and all I can think is why cant that be me?

:( :( :(

It will be you! Remember a 1lb loss a week is 3.5 stone a year! I used to think I wanted results tomorrow but it's not going to happen- there is no quick fix. You will get there but it's a long process. You are definitely committed though, use them as a motivator, you can do it!x

You can definitely stick to it!

My previous employer before lush (and a fab country pub I worked in) was M&S and I despised it. I was off with depression, signed off by the docs, in the end I handed in my notice and they said due to my time off I was no longer ever employable by the company again! After the way they treated me, and staff in general,I would never go back! I was in a managerial role so it was tough, you got **** from everyone basically. My friend still works there and he likes it but I think it depends in what part of the company you work.
I imagine everyone has had a job they've hated at some point x

Which lush do U work in Lucy? Xx

Laura! Game face on!! Easy goals!! You can do it! I think you need to do some visualisation or make a list!! Xxx

Laura! Game face on!! Easy goals!! You can do it! I think you need to do some visualisation or make a list!! Xxx

I love making lists! I made a list of my motivation for my 2 stone challenge, entered it on my phone and set it as a background so I'm reminded of it everyday x

I do love me a list too!!! Forever making them. I am committed to my mini plan tho and see where I get from there.

Weighed in this morning and I'm back down to 18 stone 8 despite pizzagate. I do not understand my body! Lol

X

I do love me a list too!!! Forever making them. I am committed to my mini plan tho and see where I get from there.

Weighed in this morning and I'm back down to 18 stone 8 despite pizzagate. I do not understand my body! Lol

X

Weigh once a week!!!!!!!!!!!

hahah naaaaah that is never going to happen! Its alright I dont freak out about natural fluctuations, Im not obsessed, I just like to see how heavy I am when I start the day!

Just got back from my meal out with the fam, it was really nice! We got a groupon deal for a steak and lobster place and it was crazy! I got a steak bigger than my face! haha didnt get anywhere near to finishing it and I only had soft drinks, which I am so proud of as my family is massively orientated around alcohol lol My dad noticed and congratulated me which is nice as I didnt make a big deal of it. so stuffed now that I think I have a pretty good chance of just having a shake later, which is part of my mini plan! I still have half a pizza at mine, really should have got my brother to take it home. Tonight will be a test of my will power lol

Today we got the biopsy results from my Dads kidney. Its annoying really as the results were inconclusive. They know it is cancer, but that is about it. So still no idea if it is primary or secondary or what stage it is. They are going forward with the plan of removing the whole kidney which will be in 4-6 weeks and then it will be another 2 weeks after that to find out what a biopsy of the whole kidney tells us. Feel quite frustrated as I think we were all just getting through these past 2 weeks to get some answers and now we have to wait around 2 more months before we know anything. really p*** me off how slow the nhs are, taking his cancer very casually. Was like this the first time too. Eugh.

Despite that I am in quite good spirits. We were in the restaurant from 1.30-4 which is crazy! just chatting away. was lovely.

Only thing on my mind is work, the sheer amount I have to do, with no idea where to start. Its keeping me up at night (4am this morning) yet Im still not bloody doing it! Why do I do it to myself!? lol

hahah naaaaah that is never going to happen! Its alright I dont freak out about natural fluctuations, Im not obsessed, I just like to see how heavy I am when I start the day!

Just got back from my meal out with the fam, it was really nice! We got a groupon deal for a steak and lobster place and it was crazy! I got a steak bigger than my face! haha didnt get anywhere near to finishing it and I only had soft drinks, which I am so proud of as my family is massively orientated around alcohol lol My dad noticed and congratulated me which is nice as I didnt make a big deal of it. so stuffed now that I think I have a pretty good chance of just having a shake later, which is part of my mini plan! I still have half a pizza at mine, really should have got my brother to take it home. Tonight will be a test of my will power lol

Today we got the biopsy results from my Dads kidney. Its annoying really as the results were inconclusive. They know it is cancer, but that is about it. So still no idea if it is primary or secondary or what stage it is. They are going forward with the plan of removing the whole kidney which will be in 4-6 weeks and then it will be another 2 weeks after that to find out what a biopsy of the whole kidney tells us. Feel quite frustrated as I think we were all just getting through these past 2 weeks to get some answers and now we have to wait around 2 more months before we know anything. really p*** me off how slow the nhs are, taking his cancer very casually. Was like this the first time too. Eugh.

Despite that I am in quite good spirits. We were in the restaurant from 1.30-4 which is crazy! just chatting away. was lovely.

Only thing on my mind is work, the sheer amount I have to do, with no idea where to start. Its keeping me up at night (4am this morning) yet Im still not bloody doing it! Why do I do it to myself!? lol

When you get home throw the pizza straight in the bin, then you can't deliberate over it :p

I know how you feel with the amount of work, I have two 3000 word assignments and a presentation all to do in the next 8 days and I have done zilch. I can't wait until May, 21 years of education over with lol

Aww that must be incredibly frustrating but it sounds like you had a fab time today :)

I'm such a geek- I never left my uni work til late, it's because I know I aren't naturally clever I had to work hard to get decent marks so I wasn't one of these people who could do it the day before and get a first. I did get a first overall but i worked hard for it! (Motivation was if I got a first I'd get a £9,000 bursary for my PGCE which you apparently don't automatically get anyway!)

Paul1989- it's always nice when the end is in sight haha x

Hi hun sounds like you had a lovely time out with the family, steak bigger then your head omg makes me think of man v food challenges lmao.

Sorry to hear about the wait regarding your dad what a nightmare bloody NHS really need to shake themselves up, they never seem in a hurry do they and they arent the ones sitting at home worrying about things. Try and keep focused hun your doing fab and im sure you will be right back on track come tomorrow but in all honesty it doesnt look like your doing to bad even with the meals out.

Loving the curls picture, and same about the colour lovely :D
xx

What are the shakes you have?

I just drink silly amounts of green tea in the evening/night now to stop my stomach fooling me that I am hungry :D

Back