Laura's bit of everything diet!

Ohhh thanks nat thats really helpful!! Haha I love how you worded that. Very delicate :p

Haha Tara if we can't laugh at boobiiiiieees there would be no hope!

X

Lol!! :D

I didn't realise until I read the S&S brochure - I was measuring my waist wrongly as well! I was measuring around my slimmest part, when it's actually just under the belly-button - that put me in a bad mood, lol!

xxx

So are we saying that I should be measuring under one of my spare tyres. Because I thought it was widest part too!!!

I don't think I could find my hip bones any more!!!!!! X

That's apparently the right place to measure, which is good for me as I carry a load around the top of my thighs. Though as I said in my previous post, I was measuring my waist in the wrong place too, so that's a lot bigger than I thought it was, aaarrrrgggghhhh! ;)

Here's the link to the page showing where to measure -
Slim & Save Programme Information

xxx

I like to measure Lucy, especially when Im not losing weight it does show me that I am slimmer despite the scales not going down. plus its another thing you can work towards!

I got my mum to remeasure me - she makes clothes and disagrees with S&S Nat, she thinks the waist is just above the belly button.

when she did my hips it showed -1cm so I def did have that in the wrong place.

anyways I dont think it really matters where exactly you measure, as long as you measure the same place every time! I do my arms and thighs too and for my arms I have 2 helpful moles that I go by!

Maybe put the tape over your belly button and your nipples? lol be creative!

In other news I bought one of those suck you in slips today, my god! I think I may be able to crack out that blue striped dress with it on! hahha so tight and so smooooooth!

That's what I thought, and that's where I have ALWAYS measured! So, I've started measuring my 'natural' waistline, and what I thought was my 'natural' hips as well as what S&S say I should be measuring - like you say, if we measure in the same place every week, we'll see a difference any way :)

I measure all over too - can't help myself. Surprised I haven't strangled myself with the tape measure yet! ;)

If I measured where my nipples are, I'd get a reading of what my knee's measure, ha!

WHOOP! That's brill! Take pics!!!

xxx

hahaah yeeeeeaah Im experiencing that already sadly :( My bust is where Ive lost the most weight proportionally and my boobs already feel empty :( Being a 38 GG they werent exactly pert little boobies to start off with, now tho......... :(

Surgery tho, if I hate it that much, at least I know there is a fix lol

haha see I dont have a tape measure so I can only do it at my mums, probs the only reason why I dont do it every day :p

Nat babe do you have a diary?? x

I like to measure Lucy, especially when Im not losing weight it does show me that I am slimmer despite the scales not going down. plus its another thing you can work towards!

I got my mum to remeasure me - she makes clothes and disagrees with S&S Nat, she thinks the waist is just above the belly button.

when she did my hips it showed -1cm so I def did have that in the wrong place.

anyways I dont think it really matters where exactly you measure, as long as you measure the same place every time! I do my arms and thighs too and for my arms I have 2 helpful moles that I go by!

Maybe put the tape over your belly button and your nipples? lol be creative!

In other news I bought one of those suck you in slips today, my god! I think I may be able to crack out that blue striped dress with it on! hahha so tight and so smooooooth!

I may start measuring!
Is it a full body slip? I tried one on in m&s, it was very tight haha I couldn't get it off so I had to ring my sister to come into the fitting room to help me out of it!

The dr measured my waist once and it was just above the belly button!

Pics!!! I wanna see! Where's the slip from? I've bee wearing high waisted trousers to work- weird at first but I actually love them!!!!! Talk about steam line!

I hate losing it from there too - I'm only a 38B now so when I lose, my boobies look like two aspirins on an ironing board! ;)

I seriously need someone to pinch my scales and tape measure, I am out of control!!

I do, I'll just go and get it..............

Pics!!! I wanna see! Where's the slip from? I've bee wearing high waisted trousers to work- weird at first but I actually love them!!!!! Talk about steam line!

Whaaat of me in it??? lol nahhhh I linked it up there ^^^

Love a high waisted trouser, keeps it all in check!

No u nanna! U with the nice dress on! Unless I've misread it and already shown us said pic!

I meant the blue stripy one I posted a couple weeks ago x

weighed in this morning at 18 stone 2.

very happy about the loss just not really feeling today lol

woke up in a bad mood after the worst nights sleep and some horrendous dreams and everything is annoying me today. My dissertation tutor hasnt replied to an email I sent last thurs, one of my lecturers is being difficult cos I missed uni last week. and Im having some lady issues :(

I dont want to go to uni again, I want to stay in bed and be miserable. but I am going.

I should be happy today!

Yeah I have a pair like that. Such an actual nightmare to get them off tho lol when you're drunk and you seriously have to peeeee haha. I saw some yest where they have an opening like mens boxers so you don't have to take them off! I like them in the summer so I don't have to wear tights to stop my legs rubbing together. Maybe I should just find some normal little shorts?

Keep going hun :) x

they are sooo annoying to get off
i was at a wedding with them on and had to pull my dress all the way up to my waist to get them off which was no mean feat as my dress was like a pencil skirt dress
awkwarrdddd

i would find it wierd having to pee outta them if they were boxer style they should just have poppers, but those would be difficult to buttoned back up again lol

Haha yeah I prefer the ones with poppers. They did have some. But yeah I'd never seen these ones with an opening. I'd be worrying about weeing on my fingers whilst I held it open! Haha

Haha yeah I prefer the ones with poppers. They did have some. But yeah I'd never seen these ones with an opening. I'd be worrying about weeing on my fingers whilst I held it open! Haha

Euw!!! Wee fingers!!

Back