Laura's bit of everything diet!

It was really easy! I cannot get enough roasted carrots!!!!! And now I have 3 plus lunches sorted all about 1pp max!

Thats awesome! I need to sort my diet out, Im sort of veering off the path whilst Im trying to get all this work done!

Today I had half a bowl of soup - 150 cals
diet pretzels - 110cals
jelly pot - 3 cals
and a big handful of peanuts- god knows how many cals and fat but way too much! estimating 300 cals

yet to eat dinner, but Im working at my parents house- I get more done here, less distractions! So I just have what Im given! No idea what they are bringing back, fingers crossed its not fatty cos Im sure Ive had my fat for the day!

definitely fancying some chicken and roast carrots this week! thank you for giving me inspiration because I am seriously lacking it atm! x

So do you roast the carrots and onions together, add stock cumin and blend? I love carrot soup!x

Roasted the carrots and onions with the cumin and a little oil for 30-40mins, blitzed with stock and water done! X

mmm sounds lush perpleo!

my parents bought home nandos, worked out my calories and I had about 600. So I am at about 1200 for today. happy with that, just too much fat content!

is it bedtime yet?

I am so tired and ill all over again :(

Do not have time for this!!!!!

waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

I wish I had time for a nap! lol

I did already have 9 hours sleep but I think I am just tired cos Im feeling rough, been ill the past 3 days and just praying the glandular fever is not back because now is seriously not the time for that! lol

Still ill, boooooo :(

Didnt weigh in yest as I wasn't at home all day, but this morning I weighed in one day late and I am happy! :)

It kept flicking around and I saw the mystical 17 on the scales (YAY) but settled at exactly 18 stone. -2 this week.

Those 17s are so close I can smell them!!! XXXX

Thanks! I bought a dress today - had my eye on it for ages, was a scarlet and jo one from Evans and I got it in a size 18 as apposed to my usual 20, yaya!

Came home and decided to open up the box of clothes with the next size down and about half of the fit. This is seriously exciting times and has really spurred me on! Really hope I can get back into the gym next week cos I need to sort out my belly and my arms!

Thanks! I bought a dress today - had my eye on it for ages, was a scarlet and jo one from Evans and I got it in a size 18 as apposed to my usual 20, yaya!

Came home and decided to open up the box of clothes with the next size down and about half of the fit. This is seriously exciting times and has really spurred me on! Really hope I can get back into the gym next week cos I need to sort out my belly and my arms!

Yay! You're amazing! X

That's BRILLIANT!!

Well done you! :) xxx

Hi hun just popping by to have a quick catch up :)

Well done on your lost awesome news ooo the 17s this week for sure hun :)

Congrates on the clothes as well!! everything is coming together for you hun just hope that your feeling better now :)

Keep up the great work and I'll hopefully be about a bit more from next week xxx

Back