Laura's bit of everything diet!

ahhhh thanks ladies!

I havent been making the right food choices but I have been keeping the calories lower, hopefully next week Ill get time to do a food shop and I cant make some better choices.

Yesterday I had 3 slices of pizza and a bag of crisps just to give you an indication of how bad it is lol Then I drank a lot of beers with several tequila chasers :/

Its been a stressful/miserable week, next week will just be more stressful probably but I hope to make better choices!

I started today with half a tin of tomato soup and 2 slices of wholemeal bread.

weighed this morning and I am into the 17s but I really havent done it the healthy way, need more focus for next week!

WELL DONE on getting in to the 17's!!

Hope this week is better for you :)

xxx

Woooo Hoooo thats great news hun your into the 17s doesnt it feel great :D So pleased for you hun all the hard work and determination is certainly paying off!!

Hope you have a fab week this week hun xxx

Today I went to my first bodymorph appointment - the intensive weightloss programme thingy! I filled in about a million questionnaire about my health and wellbeing. I was weighed and measured and stretched and poked and prodded. Had tape measures done and callipers. Blood tests looking at glycogyn, sugar, cholesterol, tryglisorites (sp!). Muscle and bone measurements. annnnnnd basically

I am the healthiest fat person (bar the glandular fever) that she had ever seen. haha. Kinda makes me happy, kinda makes me sad. The only test I flunked was my lung capacity and thats because of the GF.

My cholesterol is so low it couldnt be measured, my healthy cholesterol is almost perfect, my blood pressure and heart rate are perfect, blood sugar levels have returned to normal after being borderline diabetic (when I was younger) , I have excellent muscle mass and tone.

She said that you could tell I worked out a lot, very healthy, but still so fattttttt. Eugh. lol this is where I am annoyed. I think I just have really sh*t genetics :(

Oh well, she was really nice and I think this is all so promising! She was my main contact in the programme and her focus is lifestyle and exercise, seeing a dietician in 2 weeks and then the psychologist 3 weeks after that!

Will let you know how it all works out!

All sounds promising! Pls keep us updated! :) xxx

weighed in at 17 stone 12 this morning

-2 lbs for this week

:D

Todays outfit making me very happy. I haven't worn the skirt in over a year and the top used to be so tight over my fat tummy. Now both are lose!

View attachment 83112

Skirt is dotty ps

Looking gorgeous!!

Been doing some more clothes sorting. Boxing up things that are too big and trying on some old favourites to see where I am in them. Plus I did a cheeky little shop to cheer me up because my work load is killing me! I wanted to show you guys 2 things. The first is a new dress I'm wearing out tmrw for my friends birthday. It's really not what I normally go for. The fit, the structure, the material, oh and the fact that it's bright pink! Haha. I'm normally in black. Sometimes blue. It is so girly but I love it. I can't wait to see the shock on my friends faces tmrw.

View attachment 83416

And the next dress is an old favourite of mine. I think it's been 2-3 years since I last wore it. I have my new body slip on underneath to smooth me out. It is so tantalisingly close to fitting again. I have decided to take perpleo's advice and hang it out in my bedroom to spur me on!

View attachment 83417

It's a sort of petrol blue/green if you can't tell cos of the shocking lighting. And its velvet :)

I know I've only lost 2 stone and I know I have such a long road ahead of me yet but I have never been this in control and consistent with my weight. I've never stuck at it this long. And only once have I managed to go down into my old smaller clothes.

Roll on the next 2 stone!

Ahh see I never wear trousers or jeans. I have such big hips and thighs so nothing looks good or fits well. I find dresses hide a multitude of sins. Plus leggings and tights stop my thighs rubbing :) sexy! Haha

You look FABULOUS!!
No way do you look 17st, absolutely no way!
Stunning! :) xxx

im the opposite i never really wear dressing
i hate my tummy in dresses i feel i look preggers lol
i have massive hips and thighs too and i still wear skinny jeans
i have small calves and ankles in comparison to my thighs so my legs look a bit fooked up lmao
high waisted skinny jeans are my life saver =]

What shape are you Heather?
I have really slim calves too, which is why I like a dress to skim over my giant thighs and just show my calves.
I dont really know what shape I am, Ive used the Evans shape calculator before- once it told me I was busty and once it told me I was an hour glass. I think I am a pear tho, which I hate :( My hips are now wider than my bust :(
I occasionally wear skinny jeans if it is cold but I find it so hard to get a good fit, and I have a small bum in comparison to my hip size so they just hang off my arse :(

You look FABULOUS!!
No way do you look 17st, absolutely no way!
Stunning! :) xxx

haha thank you, that mirror does make me look smaller tho ;)

I want your wardrobe!x

we can share! ;)

Back