Laura's bit of everything diet!

And they can't even deal with flu :p

Haha. So we can blame them for it?!

I'm having my first period in 3 1 / 2 years. I came off the depo a year ago and have been waiting ever since. I can say this though, I have not missed them! I feel so fat right now :( my tummy is gross and sticking out loads :(

Yeah I was kinda worried they'd never return cos of my polycystic ovaries. That's why I came off the depo cos I found out that it's contraindicated. Yet my doctor had me on it for 2 1/2 years :/

I weighed myself this morning and I am 1 lb up :( is that normal when your on? Or have I just eaten too much this weekend? (It hasn't really been a healthy one)

This coming week is going to be a bit hectic too. Got 2 deadlines. My dads retirement and birthday and lots of family down. I am going to be very stressed and eating out a lot so probably put on mpre weight lol. Life does get in the way sometimes!

Yay for the period coming, boo for the pain! On your period you can retain up to I think 6lbs of water so it's normal to see a gain. My periods are literally agony! I have a lavender balm I need to rub on and I use a wheat bag, I heat it in the microwave and put lavender oil drops on it. I can't go on the pill as my family has a history of blood clots :(
I'm eating out a bit this week but I have googled the menus to find out what my healthiest options are so I can go knowing what to eat and not be swayed by the fact that others will order steak or burgers.
Have a fab week :) xx

Oh that sucks. Before the depo I was on the pill so I asked to go back on that and the nurse wouldn't put me on it cos I'm too fat. Which makes me annoyed cos I was on it before when I was fatter than I am now! And the thing with the depo. None of it instils me with confidence about my old nurse lol.

I'm on the mini pill now which is apparently okay for fatties. Plus you don't really get periods on it so I think I may have this one and not have many more. Who knows tho!

Yeah that does raise a few questions about your old nurse! But at least you are on the right thing now.
I'm doing everything and anything right now to avoid starting uni work :( I've even gone through my Internet banking haha desperate times haha x

Haha I'm in a lecture and it is so dull!

Have to go home and write an essay too :( I will be doing the same as you. I can see my house being immaculate by this evening lol

im on the pill too been on it for a year or 2 its called cerazette
my doctor told me i couldnt really be on the other pill the one that stops both hormones (idk) until i had a bmi of like 25 or under because it can cause clots

btw looooove the dress im am so jel right now lol
i may have to wear leoprint today, not that i dont have some thing leoprint on most days :D

Yeah cerazette is the one Im on - for exactly the same reason as you. Microgynon - the one with both hormones was the one I was on before (with a bmi of over 40! lol so much for my safety?!)

The nurse said I could go back on it when I lose weight but if cerazette stops your periods (most people) why would you want to go onto microgynon, she said it had no additional benefits and I know there is an issue with bone density with it too!!

haha there is nothing better than leopard print ;) my favourite bra was leopard print but it died last year and they discontinued it. SAD TIMES.

I really wanted to wear my aztec print but Im saving it for when my family are down at the end of the week!

Now I really must write an essay, its due on thursday. Someone make me do it!?!?!?

Do your essay! Did that help?!? I've just had my lunch and now I'm sat here with the books open at where I need to read but I put the tv on instead- I'm so bad!!x

haha maybe a little bit!?

One good(kinda bad thing) is that the other day the sound died on my laptop - which is what I watch telly off mostly, its kinda like karma is getting involved and saying, stop watching greys anatomy and write your bleeeeeding dissertation!

Maybe you could do mine and yours? :D

haha maybe a little bit!?

One good(kinda bad thing) is that the other day the sound died on my laptop - which is what I watch telly off mostly, its kinda like karma is getting involved and saying, stop watching greys anatomy and write your bleeeeeding dissertation!

Maybe you could do mine and yours? :D

What's yours about? Mine is about the cultural and social development of children in early years. I know it will be interesting once I get into it, it's the starting part that puts me off haha x

i have a red leoprint bra from ann summers i love itt
and yea my doctor said it was because of a risk of clotting that she didnt put me on that pill

do your assignment
the sooner you get it done the sooner you will feel better

haha the sooner I get it done, the sooner I have to do everything else that needs doing! bleugh. I really do only have the next 2 days to do it tho. Must get on with it. Have about 800 words so far, so just another 2000 to go!

What's yours about? Mine is about the cultural and social development of children in early years. I know it will be interesting once I get into it, it's the starting part that puts me off haha x

hahah yeah mine is kinda like that, because I just have to write an essay about business ethics and there isnt much more guidance than that. Means I dont really know where to start or how to structure it. Ive picked the nestle baby milk scandal tho, there is so much about it on the net so I figure I cant run out of things to say? lol

What's the scandal? I have never heard it and living in York Nestlé is quite big here (with it being rowntree then rowntree nestle etc). A girl I worked with refused to buy nestle products due to their ethics but they own soooo much like purina. I don't think I could give up kit Kats. The new chunky flavours are yum!x

Back