Laura's bit of everything diet!

Congratulations honey. All amazingly positive! You can do it and you are doing it! Don't let anyone stop you! Not even yourself!!! Did the dietician give you an eating plan? X

aww thanks matey!

I am really worried about getting complacent as I feel really slim right now (YEAH REALLY) lol Its just because Ive not been this small in a couple years. Just need to keep in mind that I am still obese! lol Still plenty of work to be done!

i do that too
i think oh ive lost weight i can relax now and then start eating more etc but just need to keep thinking about the end goal
and if we think we look slim now how will we look when we reach our goals

I am the same- I'm like oo I lost 7lbs I must be a size 16 now. Why doesn't anything fit me!!!!!

Congratulations honey. All amazingly positive! You can do it and you are doing it! Don't let anyone stop you! Not even yourself!!! Did the dietician give you an eating plan? X

No she didn't, when we talked about the food I was cooking - everything was perfectly fine. The thing I need to work on is cutting down fast food/meals out, even when within my calorie limit. I think cutting out fast food is fine, its just meals out which is difficult. All my friends and fam love eating out and I really dont want to give that up lol

i do that too
i think oh ive lost weight i can relax now and then start eating more etc but just need to keep thinking about the end goal
and if we think we look slim now how will we look when we reach our goals

Haha yeah I dont think I can get my head around that just yet. I worked out yesterday that I could be in the 14s by graduation which seems crazy. But that does hinge on me to keep doing what I am doing!

I am the same- I'm like oo I lost 7lbs I must be a size 16 now. Why doesn't anything fit me!!!!!

haha yep! size 16 is so far off! lol for me its around 14-15 stone. Miles to go on that.

Today I do have my stipey blue and white dress on - I posted pics of it about a month ago, looked quite nice but my tummy was still too big. Today, my tummy isnt perfect but it is way better than when I first tried it on! yay :)

Bet you look gorgeous. It look great a couple of pound ago!! X

yeah I feel like the last sorta half stone has made a lot of visual difference!

plenty more where that came from tho ay ;)

weighed in at 17 stone 7 this morning lol - so what I was two days ago. I think my body likes to retain water on wednesdays just to piss me off!

i do talk so much crap to you all that I cant remember if I told you that I am going on a date tmrw.

If not,

Im going on a date tmrw.

lol

i do talk so much crap to you all that I cant remember if I told you that I am going on a date tmrw.

If not,

Im going on a date tmrw.

lol

I did know this! I am so so excited for u!

I did know this! I am so so excited for u!

Yeah but that may be cos of FB or I text you? lol I cant remember. I am always rambling!

ANYWAY. I am super nervous. What do we talk about? What do I wear? mahhhhhhhhhh. Ive only really dated people I know quite well already so this is totally new ground for me. I am really excited tho. but what if its sh*t? haha

Last edited:
I can't remember!! Are there options!! Don't be nervous! He already thinks ur irresistible!!!! And rightly so!! X

Ive only really dated people I know quite well already so this is totally new ground for me. I am really excited tho. but what if its sh*t? haha

Dating people you know got you here....now to try something new! And if ****, you've had a (nice) night out and done something a bit different! It's a little date!! If your not loving it then u need a code text and an emergency phone call to get u out of there!!!!!

Please remind me of this when its my go! You're a pioneer!!!!! Xxxxxxx

I fecking love you <3

Aww babe! U are amazing!! Love you too!!! X

Sooooo date went so well :) I am super excited :)

Showing 17 stone4 on the scales this morning. Probably a bit of fluctuation as always happens to me after drinking but does bode well for this weeks weigh in. Yay.

What is this happy feeling? Its all very odd. Haha.

<3 I am so excited for you!!

Probably will go up a little by weds but does look like I will make my -2lbs this week.

Yes second date on Tuesday haha yay. I'm keen!

Dad is having his operation tmrw. Starting to feel a bit sick thinking about that. It is at 8am tho so by the time I wake up he should be out. Fingers crossed it all goes okay. Things have started to look up recently so I'm hoping this will be another thing to add to the list.

He will be fine sweetie. He's strong and it's routine. Nice and simple. He'll be up and you'll be able to go see him. Xxx

mum doesnt think theyll let us all see him tmrw, just her maybe. but he has to stay in 5-10 days so there will be plenty of time for me to go in. Just praying it all goes smoothly x

Back