Laura's bit of everything diet!

So I am showing 17 stone 7 on the scales this morning, dont get me wrong I am very happy with that! but obviously that is up from 17 stone 4 - and I know I went this far down cos my night out drinking, I was just wondering if anyone else sees such large fluctuations with drinking? If anything, you would think drinking would make your weight bounce up not down!

just something I am interested in. Perhaps there is science behind it?

Dads surgery was bumped to a later time so hes only just gone in, no news yet.

Probably to do with dehydration and water levels. X

Thinking about it, I am the same!!!!

I am def off plan today.

I had chicken soup and white roll and Im about to eat a pasta bake - cheese, carbs, sauce, all very naughty. Last couple days have felt like that.

need to get back on track, cant use what is going on as an excuse. Havent worked all today either. Only 29 days left. errrrk.

Haha you are an inspirational poster! :p yay double entendre!

Yeah well the day before I ate crisps and rice so def on a carb binge!

Was hoping for a better tmrw but seeing the boy again and I can't say no to him taking me out because he is sooooo gorgeous. Haha.

On our last date I barely ate anything anyway because I was too excited/nervous.

He is so cute and I really like him so now I am terrified at scaring him off lol. The whole dad has cancer thing is a bit full on too but he didn't bat an eyelid like it wasn't a sh#t ton of baggage for a first date lol. He's been texting me all day to see how me and my family are. I didn't know that boys this nice existed lol

Okay... I'll take my soppy elsewhere. Don't want to make you all sick.

Omg. News to me! Nice boys exist?????

What ru gonna wear? What did u wear last time? Where'd he take u? X

Hi hun just popping by for a quick catch up :)

You are doing amazing hun :)

Awesome news about the date and Im guessing your enjoying your second one now lol hope your having a fab time you deserve to!

Hope your dads op went well and hes on the mend.

Keep up the awesome work and attitude and good luck for weigh in tomorrow love ya xx

i have one too, they do exist :D
sop away i love it, plus im already sick lol

hahah love this!

What ru gonna wear? What did u wear last time? Where'd he take u? X

Last time I wore a sheer black shirt and aztec print skirt in pink and blue. Last night I wore a white and blue patterned skater dress.

Heather will be pleased to know that when I met him I was wearing a leopard print skirt :p

Hi hun just popping by for a quick catch up :)

You are doing amazing hun :)

Awesome news about the date and Im guessing your enjoying your second one now lol hope your having a fab time you deserve to!

Hope your dads op went well and hes on the mend.

Keep up the awesome work and attitude and good luck for weigh in tomorrow love ya xx

Thank you beautiful! Dads op went okay, they did have to leave a small amount in which they will give him chemo for. He is doing well medically but in a negative state of mind which is my mission to change!

Hope your doing well, been missing your input <3 x

17 stone 6 this morning so -3lbs!

woooo exactly - 2 1/2 stone!!

Cheeky bum pic to celebrate! Haha I'm sure this pretty weird but today I am very happy with my bum!

View attachment 85819

You look amazing!! And it all sounds lush! Was it the sheer dotty ps top?

I might need to get me one of those!!!!!!!

How's the wine stain looking? You are kicking butt lady!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!! Xxxxx

Wine stain has been ignored so far! lol busy day. In uni, then hospital, then dinner with my mam and then I had all my girlies over tonight.

Hopefully, my dress will forgive me when I wash it tmrw :D

Wine stain has been ignored so far! lol busy day. In uni, then hospital, then dinner with my mam and then I had all my girlies over tonight.

Hopefully, my dress will forgive me when I wash it tmrw :D

Lol excellent!! X

I figure u can dye it worst case scenario.... Have have a red and blue stripes dress!!

plan!

Back