Laura's bit of everything diet!

Well I am headed for another sts this weds. Not exactly ideal but not the worst thing in the world! In london I ate out every meal so I was sure I was going to gain. Just a little disappointed as Im probably not going to make my 1 stone target.

Maybe if I work really hard for the next 2 days I can get -1lbs off this week and aim for -2lbs next week? Who knows. I cant stop stuffing my face atm. I just constantly want to eat. Who ever said dieting in the summer is easier had not met me! Its like the hardest time! I never fancy my usual lunch of soup, I always drinking more - and in the day too and there is no way BBQs are healthy! lol

Todays thought for the day : MUST TRY HARDER!

Well weighed in this morning - showing 17 stone 0 3/4 on the scales. and I did drink and entire bottle of wine last night so although I would usually go for 17 stone 0, this week Im going for 17 stone 1. I really think the wine may have caused some fluctuations and I dont want to make next week harder for myself :p so just going for -1lbs this week! which is better than nothing!

is it just me or has MM completely screwed up my signature?

cant seem to fix it, the whole site seems glitchy to me today!

alright, happy with my 1lb off! lol Just really got to get my work done and have not been focusing on the diet!

Yay well done hun your doing great :) how long left now for your work?? Hope you have a great weekend hun and lets see that 16 for us both on the scales next week xxx

I really hope so, but Ive seriously got to up my game! I went out last night, so sat with a mcdonalds right now which is not so awesome lol but will have something healthy tonight and really try to go for it until weds and maybe Ill see the 16s. doubt it tho :(

My dissertation is due on the 21st but Im going to try and get it finished by friday cos I am having a party on saturday and it would be really nice to let my hair down and just be done with it all!

Then after all that I can get back to the gym, sort my eating out and do the million things I haven't done cos Im working constantly lol oh and then look for a job :p but not straight away - I want a summer!

ohhhh still not back on track! lol it is very difficult to focus on everything at once. I am spending about 14 hours a day at my parents house looking after my dad, struggling to write my dissertation in time despite my extension. So Ive decided to make my work my main focus for this week - weighed in this morning at 17 stone - so just -1lb off, not sure Ill get time to weigh tmrw.

next weds I can rejoin the war on fat lol

Until then, work work work work, party, work work work :p

hmm good and bad days really. He is pretty angry, very demanding and pretty much grumpy all the time. I miss my jolly, positive Dad lol

He is starting his radiation therapy soon so its only going to get worse lol but you know, my diss will be done by then so Im sure ill be able to cope!

not long til your holiday now, Im well jealous!

There is still a lot to be done in a very short amount of time but I do believe it is doable. I finished one chapter yest, finishing up another one today, rewriting one thurs and fri, then Ive got til tues to put it all together, perfect it, print it, bind it and go hand it in :p

Ahhh you should be excited not nervous! They only tend to loose luggage on long haul so you will be fine! I love shopping for holiday clothes, Im so jealous! Make sure you post some photos, love me some wedges!

Oh and did have time for a quick weigh in this morning and the -1lbs off taking me down to 17 stone exactly is official! woop!

oohhhh go us!

lol it is one hellish giant piece of research for me! they are all a bit different depending on what subject you are doing, but I am doing a business degree so mine has to be research based and it is sooooooooo boring! haha

Well done on the loss hun :) not long now and you will be able to relax after all your hard work!!

Roll on the 16s next week xx

I do hope so!

Back