Laura's bit of everything diet!

Radiation will be ok, chemo will be hard :( thinking of u all. X

yeah, 6 weeks of it too - way longer than normal. He has been given a 70% 5 year survival rate tho which is good.

yeah, 6 weeks of it too - way longer than normal. He has been given a 70% 5 year survival rate tho which is good.

Oh! I didn't realise that it was for that long. :(

That is great news tho babe.

Have your eyes bored holes in ur mac screen yet?! X

haha yes! on schedule atm tho. Now need to go back and rewrite my whole literature review. Worst job of it all :( SO FREAKING BORED.

weeeee 16 stone 13 on the scales this am!

I actually love this cos I wanted to be exactly minus 3 stone for my party and Ive managed it just in time!

Just another 5 1/2 stone to go! lol

so despite losing weight I was feeling super fat and gross and my tummy was really bloated so I didn't really understand. This morning I do. I am having a period. BORING! lol I liked it better when I didnt have them lol

AWESOME the 16st mark feels great doesnt it i made it this week by the skin of my teeth lol but woo hoo we are there hun now to look forward to seeing the 15st mark :D xx

It certainly did feel lovely - however after sat, sun and today I may be back up! :p very naughty but my dissertation is done! woooooo

Yay well done hun on finishing it :) oh i bet your relieved thats it finished. Did you weigh in this week?

Hope your having a good week hun and enjoy not having to work your butt of now you have finished your work :) xx

hey no I didnt weigh in this week. Im at the fellas this week whilst Im having work done in my house so no access to the scales but when I weighed on monday I was showing 17 stone 0 so yeh the party did make me loose my amazing loss lol but who knows what it will be next week!

might just count this week as a STS X

Good call hun, enjoy your week at the fellas xx

So I was having a serious fat day today. Just got home and I had an idea to cheer me up. I had to empty my walk in wardrobe to get my loft boarded and I need to put everything back but I thought I should check what fits and box up things too big. I didn't have much hope because like I said, today I feel huge! Lol so I just tried my old work trousers on. From August last year so not even at my heaviest lol and they were like clown pants I couldn't believe it. I have tried to take a photo to show you all but I don't think it conveys the hilarity. I cannot believe they were once too tight. It's mental cos I still feel so gross, but I was even grosser! Lol

View attachment 92727

AWESOME! thats great hun :) xx

showing 16 stone 10 on the scales this am but I did A LOT of drinking last night lol so probably no where near close to reality but it was nice to look at :p

Nice hun :) can't wait to see that on mine will mean i have lost 3st since january :) keep it up xx

We are going at a very similar pace!

Back