Laura's Diary - I'm Back

well done for sticking to your points hunnybunch.. it'll be worth it in the end - much more worth it than the feeling you get once you turn to food for comfort!

hope you enjoy seeing your friend and her little one :) xxx

Thanks Rach! :)

Have still managed to stick within my points so it's all going well at the moment. Friend popped round which was nice and we had a good catch-up chat. Also she paid back some of the money that she borrowed from us a while ago so we're £300 up which is great at the moment! :)
OH just about to go out to his parents, we have decided that rather than move back in with them we will just find a cheaper place to rent and get some help until I've had my operation and can find another job.
Didn't get much sleep last night as I didnt drift off till about 4am!! :confused: Then I woke up about 8am in really bad pain. So took my antispasmodics and within about an hr it had gone, so that wasn't too bad because it used to last ages when it came on before. But because it's quite bad pain and I end up rolling around and pacing the floor it always wakes OH up so felt a bit bad considering he gets up at 5am for work and today was his day to sleep in a bit.
Am going to have a relaxing afternoon. Hope everyone is enjoying their saturday! xx

That is bad luck but well done on sticking to points. Hopefully your op will be soon and then you'll be back on the road to recovery

Take care

M

Hi Laura and welcome back. Sorry to hear you're feeling so poorly - hope you get the date for your op soon.

I do hope your job are paying you your notice - you are entitled to it!

Back