Lauras Diary of Incubating

Hey hon. Finally catching up on diaries. You seem to be doing so well considering your so sick. Great that you can feel baby already. Very exciting. :D

Aww thanks Bróna, funny that I feel crappy with each of my pregnancies but I LOVE being pregnant!! I love seeing my belly grow and feel all the wee movements turn into big obvious movements.

I hope you are doing better xx

Aww thanks Bróna, funny that I feel crappy with each of my pregnancies but I LOVE being pregnant!! I love seeing my belly grow and feel all the wee movements turn into big obvious movements.

I hope you are doing better xx
Happy birthday little lady (not you Laura obv.. hee hee)

Oh God Laura I don't know how I'm gona look at myself.. I hate the look of pregnant bellies.. Am hoping that coz its my little baba growing i'll love my own.. But they seriously make me sick.. (I know how awful that sounds and I know its the most amazing thing in the world happening in there.. But the look of it actually makes me heave. I've been completely slated for saying this before.. But I can't help it)

Happy birthday little lady (not you Laura obv.. hee hee)

Oh God Laura I don't know how I'm gona look at myself.. I hate the look of pregnant bellies.. Am hoping that coz its my little baba growing i'll love my own.. But they seriously make me sick.. (I know how awful that sounds and I know its the most amazing thing in the world happening in there.. But the look of it actually makes me heave. I've been completely slated for saying this before.. But I can't help it)

I hate pregnant bellies too but I loved mine, coz I was so ill and lost weight I had the perfect bump literally like a football up my top, that was my 2nd I won't go into the 1st:)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I don't mind a pregnant belly when its under a t-shirt or whatever.. Covered up basically.. Then I think its cute.. But like that pampers add where the belly was right there.. YUCK!!!
When we were on hols last there was a lady who was near ready to POP going round in a Bikini.. I had to turn my back to her.. Gave me the creeps.. Jonathan found it hilarious when he realised I'd soon be like that.. lol

Ohh god I hate when people are pregnant and walk around wearing tops with their bellies hanging out the bottom, thats just not right. But I don't mind a bikini if pregnant. Your luck your heavy pregnant stage will be in winter. When I was due my daughter it was so warm, I spent most of my time in the house wearing pants and a vest top it was SO SO HOT

Ohh god I hate when people are pregnant and walk around wearing tops with their bellies hanging out the bottom, thats just not right. But I don't mind a bikini if pregnant. Your luck your heavy pregnant stage will be in winter. When I was due my daughter it was so warm, I spent most of my time in the house wearing pants and a vest top it was SO SO HOT

Yea that's one of the first things Jonathan's Mam said to me too... Timing was spot on.. lol

Yeah a nice christmas baby for me and a new year baby for you....just hope it doesn't bloody snow now. I can get snowed in very easily where I live and its an hour to the hospital, but I shall go by tractor in a link box if I have to

Yeah a nice christmas baby for me and a new year baby for you....just hope it doesn't bloody snow now. I can get snowed in very easily where I live and its an hour to the hospital, but I shall go by tractor in a link box if I have to

Ha ha.. I've picked a hospital in town!! So I hope it decides to come out during the night when there's no traffic!! ha

Ha ha.. I've picked a hospital in town!! So I hope it decides to come out during the night when there's no traffic!! ha

Haha you are bound to have to go to the hospital at 9a.m in the middle of rush hour now for that, you may buy a wheelbarrow and get Jonathan to push you hehehe

Haha you are bound to have to go to the hospital at 9a.m in the middle of rush hour now for that, you may buy a wheelbarrow and get Jonathan to push you hehehe
LMAO... Will get my Da to bring me in on the back of this motorbike... LOL

Baby bump time.
14+1

ForumRunner_20130622_170949.png

Front view

ForumRunner_20130622_171039.png

Side view :-D

That's such a cute bump!!! My belly will look like a fat one until I'm about 30 weeks haha!! X

Oh no my DS seems to have caught the bug my neice had. He has vomiting, diarrhea and a low fever. He can't keep anything down, not even water. Poor pet. If he isn't any better by tomorrow I'm taking him to NOWdoc. He is calling to go to bed already and has been laying on the sofa all day. I'm a bit worried to be honest.

Oh no my DS seems to have caught the bug my neice had. He has vomiting, diarrhea and a low fever. He can't keep anything down, not even water. Poor pet. If he isn't any better by tomorrow I'm taking him to NOWdoc. He is calling to go to bed already and has been laying on the sofa all day. I'm a bit worried to be honest.

Aw no hon. Try not to worry. Keep him hydrated and let him sleep. That's what NOWdoc is for so if needs be take him. But wait and see what a nite will do first. x

How's lil man today Laura?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well hubby stayed up till 1a.m and Joseph was fine, he was supposed to waken me but he said I was so sound he didn't want to, I wakened at 5a.m. Went in Joseph was awake and wanted up but no sign of any sick. He was roasting though. Got him up stripped him and gave him 2tbsp of the diaralyte every 15mins which he managed to keep down. Put him back down at 7a.m as he's still very lethargic. He's just wakening now so I hope he hasn't been sick again. He hasn't eaten since Friday so I'm gonna try him with a cracker. I am knackered though. Hubby has gone to footy so once he comes home I'm off to bed.

Your bump is soooo cute. Must feel wonderful, I can't even imagine?! I wonder will I ever be able to feel what it's like. You look lovely :)

Back