Laura's Diary

Today I am going to help out in the charity shop in the morning. I normally only do Wednesdays but I said id help out a couple of hours today. Then I will walk home again.
I am going to have a relaxed evening as I am up early tomorrow to go swimming again.

Food plan:
B - Cornflakes and banana.
S - Gingerbread biscuit
L - 2 x pikelets
S - Apple
D - Spaghetti with bacon, spinach and peas and a little parmesan. Fruit juice.
S - Jaffa cake.

Hope everyone had a lovely day. I will update at the weekend but hope you all have a great weekend too.xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Today I am going to help out in the charity shop in the morning. I normally only do Wednesdays but I said id help out a couple of hours today. Then I will walk home again.
I am going to have a relaxed evening as I am up early tomorrow to go swimming again.

Food plan:
B - Cornflakes and banana.
S - Gingerbread biscuit
L - 2 x pikelets
S - Apple
D - Spaghetti with bacon, spinach and peas and a little parmesan. Fruit juice.
S - Jaffa cake.

Hope everyone has a lovely day. I will update at the weekend but hope you all have a great weekend too.xx

Hi Laura,

I will definitely have to try that! I think I will start doing a food diary too.

Yeah my babba is doing good again thanks, after yet another milk change!! I wish they came with instructions!

Sounds like you are doing great at the charity shop. I've always wanted to do some charity work

Sorry, a baby hand hit the send button when I was still writi

And again!

Anyway as I was saying, I've always wanted to so some charity work, but fitting it in has just never happened.

Right, well I must dash and get some shopping for a curry night tonight, have a great day, I'm sure we'll talk before the weekend is out.

Adele

X

And again!

Anyway as I was saying, I've always wanted to so some charity work, but fitting it in has just never happened.

Right, well I must dash and get some shopping for a curry night tonight, have a great day, I'm sure we'll talk before the weekend is out.

Adele

X

Hi Adele.
Glad that lil baby is doing better now. Yes instructions would be so good!
Hope you enjoyed curry night and are having a good weekend! xx

Went to swimming early this morning and feel so good for it. Didnt sleep very well though and am out tonight so could be interesting when im half asleep later at the pub.

Food Plan:
B - Cornflakes.
S - Activia yogurt.
L - Garlic bread.
S - Apple.
D - Turkey pasticcio and veg. Fruit juice.
S - Peanut butter cookie.

Hope everyone's having a good weekend xx

Hi Laura,

Yes my little one is much more settled now, phew!

Did you have a good night out? We went to dog racing last night and everyone was eating chips. They smelled sooooo good, I was so close to caving in!!! BUT I DIDN'T! So pleased.

Hope ur having a great weekend.

Adele

x

Hi Laura,

Yes my little one is much more settled now, phew!

Did you have a good night out? We went to dog racing last night and everyone was eating chips. They smelled sooooo good, I was so close to caving in!!! BUT I DIDN'T! So pleased.

Hope ur having a great weekend.

Adele

x

Hi Adele,
Aww I'm glad that your baby is more settled! My friends baby is going through the 'Im not going to sleep even though I'm clearly exhausted' phase.
Well done you for not caving in to chips! I had a good night out thanks. I had a couple of Amerettos but made sure I had diet coke with them.
Hope you have a good night at the dog racing! xx

Weigh in day for me tomorrow...fingers crossed for a loss.
I have been preparing for the storm this morning. I went to the cemetery to remove two pots of heathers that me and my sister have put there for my husband as I didnt want them to get damaged or blown away. It was a little emotional. They are preparing to turf and grass the grave as its sunk down enough now so we will be deciding on a grave stone soon. Sometimes it still feels like its all a nightmare and not really happening. I guess it will take a long time for the shock to fully wear off. But I try hard to remain strong and positive. Then helped my dad secure some things in the garden and move bits into the garage. It could all be hype and it might not turn out to be too bad but I'd rather be on the safe side as its already quite windy.
The rest of the day I plan to relax a little.

Food plan:
B - Branflakes.
S - Apple.
L - Poached egg on toast.
S - Activia yogurt and sultanas.
D - Turkey Pasticcio leftovers. Fruit juice.
S - Low fat bread and butter pudding.

Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday xx

Hey guys...thanks for checking in on me. Had a few rough days as my niece has been in hospital so not really had a chance to do much. She is ok now though thankfully.
Had a sts weigh in result but that was to be expected.
Back on it now.
Will update more and catch up with everyone later. Hope you're all ok xx

Hi Laura, I'm sorry to hear your niece has been ill, and I'm glad she's on the mend. It's good to see you back! :) xx

Aww thanks Tracy. Had a nightmare couple of weeks with my niece and my step-nan both being unwell. But they are both on the mend now. :) xx

Glad she's ok and an STS is great for moving forward :) x

Thanks :) yes sts is better than the gain I thought I might have. x

So finally back to it today. Have been quite good the last week but just so busy running around.
Had weigh-in today and lost 1lb which is fine with me..as it means ive lost 11lb in 4 weeks and got to my first goal of 17stone :) 16s here I come!

I have done my workout this morning and will be going swimming later too so thats good.

Food Plan:
B - Muller light yogurt and sultanas.
S - Packet of low fat crisps.
L - Oven roll and salad.
S - Apple.
D - Potato, leek and bacon soup. And fruit juice.
S - Homemade low fat chocolate brownie.

Hope everyone has a lovely day.xx

Last edited:
I'm very glad to hear that your niece and step-nan are feeling better! It's such a worry when family are ill, so well done on staying on plan during a stressful time. :) xx

I'm very glad to hear that your niece and step-nan are feeling better! It's such a worry when family are ill, so well done on staying on plan during a stressful time. :) xx

Thanks Tracy. xx

Today I have been walking around the shops all day with my friend and my lil 2 year old godson. I am absolutely exhausted!
Just making dinner then early night for me :)

Food plan:
B - Wheetabix
S - Apple
L - Cheese Toastie (I'll pay for that lol)
S - Yogurt
D - Turkey Shepherds pie.
S - Hot Chocolate.

Hope everyone has had a nice day xxx

Lozbo said:
Thanks Tracy. xx

Today I have been walking around the shops all day with my friend and my lil 2 year old godson. I am absolutely exhausted!
Just making dinner then early night for me :)

Food plan:
B - Wheetabix
S - Apple
L - Cheese Toastie (I'll pay for that lol)
S - Yogurt
D - Turkey Shepherds pie.
S - Hot Chocolate.

Hope everyone has had a nice day xxx

Ooh, cheese toastie - I could just eat one of those, I'm ravenous!! :) xx

Hi Laura,

Just catching up on your diary, well done on getting to your first target, thats great. I am really hoping to leave the 15s behind this week, was 15-1 last week, so fingers crossed I have a good weigh in this week.

I hope you are well and getting on ok.

Adele
x

Thanks for the comments :)

Have had a nightmare last week as I got a chest infection really bad so havent been able to do much...and it made me feel quite sorry for myself.

But im feeling much better now so back on it from today. I missed a weigh in though and dreading what I'll be on Monday.

Food plan:
B - Wheatabix
S - Apple
L - Bagel
S - Low fat crisps
D - Pork and Butterbean bake with grated carrot and potato topping and cabbage. Fruit smoothie.
S - Hot Chocolate.

Hope everyone has a lovely day xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back