Laura's Diary

Hey - sounds like youre doing well, to have lost 11lbs is a great achievement, you should be happy! Purely from your hearts perspective, thats 77 miles fewer blood vessels that need blood pumping through them, reducing your blood pressure and stress on your heart! Thats great news, keep it up!

Oh dear, Laura, sorry you've been ill. Hope you're managing to keep warm - I've been freezing and keep pinching one of Kathryn's onesies to wear to bed! Take care. :) xx

Hey - sounds like youre doing well, to have lost 11lbs is a great achievement, you should be happy! Purely from your hearts perspective, thats 77 miles fewer blood vessels that need blood pumping through them, reducing your blood pressure and stress on your heart! Thats great news, keep it up!

Thanks very much. An interesting fact...I'll remember that. :)

Oh dear, Laura, sorry you've been ill. Hope you're managing to keep warm - I've been freezing and keep pinching one of Kathryn's onesies to wear to bed! Take care. :) xx

Thanks Tracy...think it might be a sts this week but hopefully not a gain. Yes ive got my blanket down from the cupboard ti help keep warm. Are onesies comfortable? They look it so I might have to invest in one. Hope you're well xxx

Today I have got to do some work for the volunteer charity from home so I get to stay in the warm :)
Looking forward to going swimming tomorrow morning as ive really missed it. Am out at the pub tomorrow night so will have to make wise drink choices.

Food plan:
B - Yogurt and Grapes
S - Wholemeal biscuit
L - Bagel
S - Apple
D - Chicken meatballs and spaghetti
S - Hot chocolate

Hope you all have a lovely weekend :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lozbo said:
Thanks very much. An interesting fact...I'll remember that. :)

Thanks Tracy...think it might be a sts this week but hopefully not a gain. Yes ive got my blanket down from the cupboard ti help keep warm. Are onesies comfortable? They look it so I might have to invest in one. Hope you're well xxx

Today I have got to do some work for the volunteer charity from home so I get to stay in the warm :)
Looking forward to going swimming tomorrow morning as ive really missed it. Am out at the pub tomorrow night so will have to make wise drink choices.

Food plan:
B - Yogurt and Grapes
S - Wholemeal biscuit
L - Bagel
S - Apple
D - Chicken meatballs and spaghetti
S - Hot chocolate

Hope you all have a lovely weekend :) xx

Actually onesies are very comfortable, yes. :D I first borrowed Kathryn's after I had my gallbladder op, as it was so comfy round the middle, lol. I've actually worn it at work for a while today, as part of a charity week we've been having!! :) xx

Actually onesies are very comfortable, yes. :D I first borrowed Kathryn's after I had my gallbladder op, as it was so comfy round the middle, lol. I've actually worn it at work for a while today, as part of a charity week we've been having!! :) xx

Thanks Tracy. I will have to look into getting a onesie now :) xx

My weigh in on Monday was a sts which im fine with as because I was ill I wqsnt really exercising or paying too much attention to what I ate.
Today I am going christmas shopping with my mum. Im going to find it hard this year so trying to only go out a couple of times to get bits.

Food plan:
B - Wheatabix
S - Banana
L - Cheese and saladSandwich
S - Apple
D - BBQ Turkey lasagne and salad.
S - Hot Chocolate.

Hope everyone has a lovely day xxx

Hi Laura, glad to hear that you are feeling better.

a maintain is much better than a gain, well done.

Hope you have a good week.

Adele
x

Back