Attack Laura's Dukan Diary

xxLauraJanexx

Hi there!
I'm new to minimins and have joined up hoping I can chat to some fellow Dukaners and get some inspiration :) I did the Dukan diet last year and managed to loose two stone in 3 months, I then fell off the wagon spectacularly. Having put back on the two stone lost I've even managed to gain a bit extra. I'm currently really unhappy and my size 14 clothes are starting to become tight, I've never been more than a 14 so refuse to buy a bigger size! Got lots coming up over the next few months, such as a wedding to go to and starting a new placement as a student nurse. I would really like to be comfortable with my weight again and get my confidence back. Got a hen do to attend in 16 days and I would like to have slimmed down a bit for that, so I'm going to be very strict with myself.
Heres my food diary so far:

B: FF Natural Yogurt with Oatbran
L: LF Ham, 100% meat sausage (Not strictly allowed but I didn't have much in)
S: Hard boiled egg

I plan to have:
D: x2 Chicken chargrills, SF Jelly

Hi Laura good luck and welcome to minimins loads of fab girls on here very chatty and always willing to help x looking forward to reading your diary x

Hi Laura,

Happy to have you as a new Dukanette :D

Just make sure you always have the right foods if you want to lose weight hun :)

Hi Laura, good luck with it! Think about everything you've learnt from your previous experience - we will need to pick your brain!

Joodle x

Back