Laura's EE diary...

Aw thanks :) that's made me feel better...there's just people in our class who lost 8lb in their first week but like you said I'm lighter than last week! Xx

Well done laura that is fantastic! Also remember that people that have more to lose will have bigger losses (at times) than those that do not have as much to lose. I don't feel there is anyway (safely) that I could ever lose the last 6 pounds that I need to reach target-unless I ate nothing all week.. and even then I think you body would go into survival mode anyway.

For example I am over the moon that I lost a pound this week taking me into the 10s, yet my boyfriend lost 5!! Albeit he is not following sw but counting calories- he lost more because he has more to lose than me.

Celebrate your loss-you deserve it :D
Xx

So Here's my diary today...

Breakfast
Banana and yoghurt

Lunch
WI treat = pulled pork butty with jalapeno coleslaw (20!?) M&S count on us chocolate mousse (4.5)

Tea
Spicy Chicken pasta with 28g philly (2)

Snacks
Apple

Drinks
Coffee
diet coke
numerous cups of tea

HEXA: ss milk
HEXB: WM roll from pulled pork butty

Total syns: 25.5

Last edited:
Spicy chicken pasta :)
image-3033805013.jpg

Hello all, how is everyone over this gloomy bank holiday? The baby slept terrible last night so I'm feeling very lethargic! Plus the boyfriend was out last night so he's not even up helping me with him! I've got some chicken breasts that need to be used up for dinner...anyone got any interesting ideas what to do with them?

xoxo

Hello all, how is everyone over this gloomy bank holiday? The baby slept terrible last night so I'm feeling very lethargic! Plus the boyfriend was out last night so he's not even up helping me with him! I've got some chicken breasts that need to be used up for dinner...anyone got any interesting ideas what to do with them?

xoxo

Morning Laura :) hope you get to relax today after your restless night.. I made the tomato and basil chicken from this months mag this week and it was lovely :) let me know if you want the recipe!

I have also used chicken breasts to do a speedy roast dinner (just by wrapping them in foil with some herbs and seasoning) and then making some sw roasties and loads of veg :D

xx

Morning Laura :) hope you get to relax today after your restless night.. I made the tomato and basil chicken from this months mag this week and it was lovely :) let me know if you want the recipe!

I have also used chicken breasts to do a speedy roast dinner (just by wrapping them in foil with some herbs and seasoning) and then making some sw roasties and loads of veg :D

xx

Ooh yeah I'd love a roast dinner actually! My boyfriend wants a Chinese tonight but im going to convince him to have something SW friendly ha :)!

This is how I made the chicken pasta:

Chicken breast
Onion
Tin of chopped tomatoes
Spoon of Philly
Crushed chilli flakes
Tomato purée
Chicken stock cube
Penne pasta
S&P

I literally just fried off the onion and chicken, then added the chopped tomatoes and all the other ingredients then I let it simmer for a bout 10 minutes and then I added the cooked pasta and Philly at the end...it was gorgeous!

Here's today's diary...

Breakfast:
HEXB porridge HEXA ss milk
Count on us chocolate mousse (4.5)

Lunch
Steak salad with 1 tbsp salsa (1)

Dinner
'Quick' roast dinner - chicken beast, veggies and gravy and mint sauce (2)

Snacks

Drinks
x2 cup of tea (2 for milk)
Soda water

Total syns: 9.5

Last edited:
Ooh yeah I'd love a roast dinner actually! My boyfriend wants a Chinese tonight but im going to convince him to have something SW friendly ha :)!

This is how I made the chicken pasta:

Chicken breast
Onion
Tin of chopped tomatoes
Spoon of Philly
Crushed chilli flakes
Tomato purée
Chicken stock cube
Penne pasta
S&P

I literally just fried off the onion and chicken, then added the chopped tomatoes and all the other ingredients then I let it simmer for a bout 10 minutes and then I added the cooked pasta and Philly at the end...it was gorgeous!

that sounds lovely :D thanks I shall definitely try that this week! I love the fact that there is so much variety in these recipes yet such simple ingredients!!

Well you could always make a mini roast for you and a sw Chinese recipe for him? I don't really like Chinese food as a takeaway but I do like making my own stir-fries (just with stock, soy sauce, chilli, garlic and ginger) with whatever meat/fish, veg and carbs you like. I feel completely guilt free because I know exactly what is in it :D

Xx

Here's today's diary...

Breakfast:
HEXB porridge HEXA ss milk
Count on us chocolate mousse (4.5)

Lunch
Some sort of salad

Dinner
'Quick' roast dinner - chicken beast, veggies and gravy and mint sauce (2)

Snacks

Drinks
x2 cup of tea (2 for milk)

Total syns: 8.5

Hey Laura,

just something I thought of as I was looking at your diary today.. One thing that has helped me with my loss this week (i think) is by increasing my fruit and veg (and I already thought I ate loads anyway!!) maybe you could add some berries with your porridge to boost your superfree (and super speed) food intake? And also with the chicken pasta recipe maybe have it with a big salad.. Just a couple of ideas that I have already put in place for myself and really feel like they are working for me :)

xx

Hey Laura,

just something I thought of as I was looking at your diary today.. One thing that has helped me with my loss this week (i think) is by increasing my fruit and veg (and I already thought I ate loads anyway!!) maybe you could add some berries with your porridge to boost your superfree (and super speed) food intake? And also with the chicken pasta recipe maybe have it with a big salad.. Just a couple of ideas that I have already put in place for myself and really feel like they are working for me :)

xx

Also regarding your roast.. I hope you are treating yourself to some homemade sw roast potatoes!!!! I know I am today and I can honestly say that I do not miss ones cooked in fat!

Xx

Hey Laura,

xx

Yeah I normally have my fruit of a morning but we are house and dog sitting this weekend and she literally has nothing in! So I'm trying with the best that I've got :) but thanks anyway for your advice :)

xx

No worries :) xxx

My diary for today...

I haven't got anything planned because I'm stil house/dog sitting! And there's practically anything that is SW friendly!

Breakfast
Bacon, poached egg, beans and tomatoes

Lunch
Tortilla wrap (5) chicken and salad 1 tbsp light mayo (1)

Tea
I haven't had any tea because I've been picking :( fresh start tomorrow!

Snacks

Drinks
x2 cups of tea
Diet coke

Total Syns: don't even know!

Last edited:
Hey guys, this is my diary for today 100% back on track as I'm back home now woop!

Breakfast
HEXB pitta with bacon and scrambled eggs
Having fruit later as my mid morning snack

Lunch
Prawn salad with 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce (1.5)

Tea
There's a chicken that needs to be cooked in the fridge so ill roast that and maybe do some roast vegetables with it and some gravy (100ml= 1.5)

Snacks
Benefit bar (4)
Chocolate mousse (4.5)

Drinks
Cup of tea
Diet iron bru
Diet coke

Total syns: 11.5

Last edited:
Hey guys, this is my diary for today 100% back on track as I'm back home now woop!

Breakfast
HEXB pitta with bacon and scrambled eggs
Having fruit later as my mid morning snack

Lunch
Prawn salad with 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce (1.5)

Tea
There's a chicken that needs to be cooked in the fridge so ill roast that and maybe do some roast vegetables with it and some gravy (100ml= 1.5)

Snacks

Drinks
Cup of tea

Total syns: 3

Looking good! :)
Xx

Back