Laura's EE diary...

Here's what my diary is looking like today :)....

Breakfast
Banana

Lunch
Supernoodles with onion and some lean beef
Hoops and crosses crisp
(4)

Tea
HM burgers with cheese (HEXA) salad, SW chips and RF coleslaw (3) and sauce
(3)

Snacks
Chocolate
(6)

Drinks
Diet coke
Coffee

HEXA: 1/2 as milk 1/2 cheese
HEXB: WM roll

Total syns: 16

Total syns for the week: 16/105

Last edited:
Just popped into see your diary and subscribed. Food is looking amazing!! :) well done on your fab loss too....looking forward to seeing more of your diary :) xx

Just popped into see your diary and subscribed. Food is looking amazing!! :) well done on your fab loss too....looking forward to seeing more of your diary :) xx

Thanks love :) I am really enjoying SW! Doesn't feel like you're on a diet...
How are you getting on? Have you been on it long?

Xx

Hello all :) how has everybody's weekend gone? Mines been ok! I've stuck to SW and we went the cinema last night to see pain & gain...it was crap!! Gets you out the house I suppose...

Breakfast
Bacon (fat removed) poached egg & mushrooms - 1tbsp brown sauce
(1)

Lunch
SW burger with WM bun and cheese slice and salad with some sauce
(2)

Tea
Going to my mums for a SW friendly roast dinner
(3)

Snacks
Some naughty biscuits (my mum feeds me too much!)
(10)

S&V hoops and crosses
(4)

Drinks
Cup of tea
Diet iron bru
Diet dr pepper

HEXA: 1/2 cheese 1/2 milk

Total syns: 21

Total syns for the week: 36/105

Last edited:
Hello all :) how has everybody's weekend gone? Mines been ok! I've stuck to SW and we went the cinema last night to see pain & gain...it was crap!! Gets you out the house I suppose...

Breakfast
Bacon (fat removed) poached egg & mushrooms - 1tbsp brown sauce
(1)

Lunch
SW burger with WM bun and cheese slice and salad with some sauce
(2)

Tea
Going to my mums for a SW friendly roast dinner
(3)

Snacks

Drinks
Cup of tea
Diet iron bru
Diet dr pepper

HEXA: 1/2 cheese 1/2 milk

Total syns: 6

Total syns for the week: 22/105

Looking great Laura! My weekend has been full of work :/ but it does keep me very busy so don't find much time to eat (or think about eating!) same that you didn't rate pain and gain- I was looking forward to seeing that :(

ive just had a sw roast at my boyfriends house :D just what I needed after doing an early shift today..

enjoy your roast ;)

xxx

Thanks love :) I am really enjoying SW! Doesn't feel like you're on a diet...
How are you getting on? Have you been on it long?

Xx

I totally agree...hasn't be to bad as of yet still getting used to the concept if "Free Food" as I come from the old dark side (weight watchers old points) but not to bad I'm into my 3rd week now and lots 8lbs in first two weeks so chuffed with that :) xx

I totally agree...hasn't be to bad as of yet still getting used to the concept if "Free Food" as I come from the old dark side (weight watchers old points) but not to bad I'm into my 3rd week now and lots 8lbs in first two weeks so chuffed with that :) xx

That's amazing, over 1/2 stone in two weeks! Have you much to lose?

Xx

Today I've been really hungry! (& it's only half 11!) so I'm trying to keep the munchies at bag as much as possible! I haven't really planned for this week because I'm trying to get rid of everything in my fridge/freezer so I can defrost it!
Here's what my diary is looking like today...

Breakfast
Overnight porridge with grapes(1)

Mid morning snack
Half a banana

Lunch
Peri peri mugshot (been chocker today!)

Tea
Bubble and squeak using up last nights veg
(2)

Snacks
Options hot choc (2)
Hoops and crosses (4)

Drinks
Cup of tea
Cup of coffee
Diet coke
Dr pepper zero

HEXA ss milk
HEXB porridge oats

Total syns: 9

Total syns for the week 45/105

Last edited:
So guys I start college again tomorrow (pretty nervous as I'm 22!) but I'm really excited at the same time...

I don't really know what to expect food wise as I know that there is an asda walking distance so I can get a salad there if in doubt!

Xx

Good luck laura! Im sure you will do great :D I started uni at the ripe ol' age of 25 and will be graduating next year at 28!! Canteens tend to have alot of healthier options these days.. (well my uni is very diverse) I just make sure I take a load of fruit with me to supplement whatever I choose on the day (or take a salad or a sandwich)

Enjoy!

Xx

Good luck laura! Im sure you will do great :D I started uni at the ripe ol' age of 25 and will be graduating next year at 28!! Canteens tend to have alot of healthier options these days.. (well my uni is very diverse) I just make sure I take a load of fruit with me to supplement whatever I choose on the day (or take a salad or a sandwich)

Enjoy!

Xx

Yeah I've got a banana to bring with me - ill more than likely bring food in with me after today, I just want to see what there is etc...

Xx

Back