Laura's EE diary...

Yummmm!

image-3204908970.jpg

Haha ! I was talking to my boyfriend last night and we were saying how you can't beat a roast..especially Christmas dinner with all the trimmings!!

Yum!! Christmas dinner is my favourite meal of the year :drool:

Mmm, looks good! Making me want a roast now & I've only just got up, lol.

X

haha emmster that made me laugh out loud in the office! :)

Here's what my foods looking like today....

Breakfast
Bowl of melon

Lunch
Steak salad with 1tbsp salsa(1)

Tea
Quorn chilli with salad

Snacks
Some chicken
S&V crisp (6.5)

Drinks
Cup of tea
Soda
Diet coke

HEXA: ss milk
HEXB: rocky road hifi bar

Total syns: 7.5

Last edited:
Morning all, I was organised last night (boyfriend was at the football) so I made I I over night porridge and it looked lovely...this is what it looked like

image-3087442107.jpg

Then when I opened the fridge this morning it fell out and smashed everywhere...so I was gutted! So here's my diary with a slight change

Breakfast
Melon and grapes

Lunch
Ham salad with tbsp of thousand island dressing (1)

Tea
I'm going to try that Big Mac in a bowl :) (2)

Snacks
Packet of French fries (4.5)

Drinks
Cup of tea
Was naughty and had a small skinny mocha coffee when I was out! (8 )

HEXA: 1/2 milk 1/2 cheese
HEXB: rocky road hifi

Total syns: 15.5

Last edited:
Morning all, I was organised last night (boyfriend was at the football) so I made I I over night porridge and it looked lovely...this is what it looked like

View attachment 104998

Then when I opened the fridge this morning it fell out and smashed everywhere...so I was gutted! So here's my diary with a slight change

Breakfast
Melon and grapes

Lunch
Think ill be out for lunch today! So ill get something SW friendly and ill update it later :)

Tea
I'm going to try that Big Mac in a bowl :) (2)

Snacks

Drinks
Cup of tea

HEXA: ss milk
HEXB:

Total syns: 2

Morning laura :) looking goot! Sorry to hear about your breakfast :(

Have a good day

Xx

Oh never!! What a nightmare about your breakfast - bet you were looking forward to it too. Next time you will have to nail it down so it cannot escape lol! xx

Oh never!! What a nightmare about your breakfast - bet you were looking forward to it too. Next time you will have to nail it down so it cannot escape lol! xx

I know I woke up this morning thinking about it ha! (How sad) but I thought we'll at least I have my HEXB now so I can have a hifi later :)

Xx

Ah nooooo! Such a shame about the porridge, it looked lovely :(

What's a big mac in a bowl?

X

Hey here it's is, it's from little hippo

Only 2 Syns per serving on Extra Easy

Ingredients:
Extra lean minced beef
Chopped onion
Pickled gherkins, chopped into slices
3 slices of Asda lighter burger cheese slices (cut into chunks) Use this as your HEA
Shredded iceberg lettuce
2 Tbsp of Kraft light thousand island dressing (This is the 2 syns as it is 1 syn per tbsp)

Cook the mince and onion, once cooked add the sliced gherkins stirring well, then add 2 slices of cheese & allow it to melt slightly. Add the thousand island dressing and the iceberg lettuce.
Top with the last slice of cheese & serve!

There you have a Big Mac in a bowl, it smells & tastes just like the real thing but saves you approximately 25 syns & that's not counting the fries, the milkshake & the McFlurry you'd be tempted to buy whilst in Maccy D's ;)

Enjoy!
Love Stacey xxxxx

I know I woke up this morning thinking about it ha! (How sad) but I thought we'll at least I have my HEXB now so I can have a hifi later :)

Xx

Every cloud has a silver lining!! Lol :) xx

Hey here it's is, it's from little hippo

Only 2 Syns per serving on Extra Easy

Ingredients:
Extra lean minced beef
Chopped onion
Pickled gherkins, chopped into slices
3 slices of Asda lighter burger cheese slices (cut into chunks) Use this as your HEA
Shredded iceberg lettuce
2 Tbsp of Kraft light thousand island dressing (This is the 2 syns as it is 1 syn per tbsp)

Cook the mince and onion, once cooked add the sliced gherkins stirring well, then add 2 slices of cheese & allow it to melt slightly. Add the thousand island dressing and the iceberg lettuce.
Top with the last slice of cheese & serve!

There you have a Big Mac in a bowl, it smells & tastes just like the real thing but saves you approximately 25 syns & that's not counting the fries, the milkshake & the McFlurry you'd be tempted to buy whilst in Maccy D's ;)

Enjoy!
Love Stacey xxxxx

Wow that sounds lush! Although now i want a milkshake ;) hehe

xxxx

Helloo :) can't believe it's Friday already! Im getting weighed tomorrow again so I'm hoping at least 2lb...not sure if I'm asking for too much!

Here's my diary for today...

Breakfast
Overnight porridge (1) with grapes and raspberries

Lunch
Roast chicken subway salad with mayo (2)

Tea
Big Mac in a bowl (again!) (2)

Snacks

Drinks
Cup of tea
Diet coke

HEXA: 1/2 ss milk & 1/2 cheese
HEXB: porridge oats

Total syns: 5

Last edited:
Mm, that Big Mac in a bowl looks lush! Must try it sometime.

Good luck for your weigh in! I'm also hoping for a 2lb loss this week as have been trying so hard, have to wait until Wed to find out & getting nervous already as scared I'll get a sts or something & be really upset.

Back