Laura's EE diary...

Ohh your gunna love beauty therapy. I trained in it almost 10 years ago now and loved it. Even worked abroad with it! Good luck with your course.

(Sorry to but in there lol) x

Ohh your gunna love beauty therapy. I trained in it almost 10 years ago now and loved it. Even worked abroad with it! Good luck with your course.

(Sorry to but in there lol) x

I know I can't wait...I really want to expand with it (learn how to do threading, Botox etc!) ah I'm so eager to start!

X

That's a good idea. There are always new things coming out aswell!!!

That's amazing, over 1/2 stone in two weeks! Have you much to lose?

Xx

Thanks xx ideally 2 stone and then go from there I've already lost 9 stone with WW but got stuck in a rut and hoping SW is what's gonna help me :) xx

Good luck with college tomorrow. :) I'm sure it will all be fine :) let us know how you get on :) xx

Thanks xx ideally 2 stone and then go from there I've already lost 9 stone with WW but got stuck in a rut and hoping SW is what's gonna help me :) xx

Good luck with college tomorrow. :) I'm sure it will all be fine :) let us know how you get on :) xx

Wow, 9 stone is amazing!! :) Hope SW works for you. Do you have a diary?

X

Hey guys so half way through my first day at college and it's going well :) went to asda for my dinner and I got a reduced fat chicken tzatziki wrap and I don't know how many syns it was :/

So here's my diary - I'm going to try and find out how many syns the wrap was!

Breakfast
Banana

Lunch
Asda reduced fat chicken tzatziki wrap and a bottle of diet coke (11) (wasn't even worth it!)

Tea
Pitta pizza with SW chips and salad(3)

Snacks
French fries
(4)

Drinks
Diet coke
Coffee

HEXA 1/2 milk 1/2 cheese
HEXB WM pitta

Total syns: 18

Total syns for the week: 63/105

Last edited:
You can work out the Syns for the wrap by 20 calories = 1 Syn :) Pre-packed sandwiches like that don't qualify for any free food allowance, so that's the easy way to work it out! xx

You can work out the Syns for the wrap by 20 calories = 1 Syn :) Pre-packed sandwiches like that don't qualify for any free food allowance, so that's the easy way to work it out! xx

Ok thanks :) in definitely bringing my own lunch tomorrow...I know exactly what goes in it then :)!

Xx

That looks really yummy Laura! xx

So been really busy today! I don't get signal at college which is poo, but I'm absolutely loving it! I just want to get started now :)

Breakfast
Pineapple pieces

Lunch
Pack of stir fry veg with soy sauce and tbsp sweet chilli sauce (1.5)
grapes and a nectarine

Tea
Quorn bolognese

Snacks
Digestive biscuit (3)
Hoops & crosses (4)

Drinks
Dr pepper zero
Diet coke
Coffee
Tea

HEXA ss milk
HEXB hifi bar

Total syns: 8.5
Total syns for the week: 67.5

Last edited:
Hey guys :D another day in college today and living it even more as the days go on!! I'm doing make up on Monday and I can't wait! That's the thing I'm most looking forward too ! Anyway here's what my food is looking like today :)

Breakfast
Banana and mullerlight yoghurt

Lunch
Leftover quorn spag bol

Tea
Gammon, egg and mushy peas - 1 tbsp brown sauce (1)

Snacks

Drinks
Tea
Diet coke
Dr pepper zero

HEXA ss milk
HEXB

Total syns: 1
Total syns for the week: 68.5

Woo hoo! Great you're loving college so much. I always find it so much easier to stick to a diet when I'm happy & in a positive state of mind, so let's hope you get some good losses as well. :)

X

Hey guys :D it's the end of the week (woop!) I'm not in college so I've decided to have a pj day with my son Oliver :D weigh in day tomorrow! Pretty nervous as I've been on plan all week but the scales haven't budged!! I'm 13st0lb exactly so I really want to see the 12s!! I haven't had anything to eat yet - only half a banana, this is because 1 I'm not that hungry and I don't want to eat for the sake of it and 2 I'm really tired so I can't be bothered making anything! Will post my diary later on today because haven't planned anything yet :)!

xoxo

Back