Laura's EE diary...

God I haven't stopped eating today! I think it's down to not having anything for breakfast, here's my naughty (but very truthful) food diary...

GREEN DAY

Breakfast

Nothing!

Lunch
Pitta pizza and salad

Tea

Snacks
A few hand fulls of sensation crisp
Some of the baby's crisp
Some chocolate
Hoops & crosses (4)

HEXA milk
HEXA cheese
HEXB pitta
HEXB weetabix cereal bar

Total syns: god knows!

Agh can't believe me..I've been so good all week and I've probably put weight on now and I can't pull it back because I've got weigh in tomorrow! So gutted

That doesn't look too bad, as most of the synful stuff seem to be tiny amounts. You never know, I hope that the scales pleasently suprise you. If not, I know it'll be really frustrating but you'll defo see the 12s next week. Good luck for WI!

X

So lost 1/2lb today - I'm pretty pleased because its took me down to the 12s :) so here's my plan for today...

Breakfast
Tin of Heinz spag Bol with WM roll(3)

Lunch
Supernoodles light with added veg

Tea
Indian takeaway...don't know what to get yet!

Snacks
Danoe shape dessert yoghurt(5.5)

Drinks
Cup of tea
Diet coke
Mineral water

Total syns: 8.5

Last edited:
So lost 1/2lb today - I'm pretty pleased because its took me down to the 12s :) so here's my plan for today...

Breakfast
Tin of Heinz spag Bol with WM roll(3)

Lunch
Supernoodles light with added veg

Tea
Indian takeaway...don't know what to get yet!

Snacks
Danoe shape dessert yoghurt(5.5)

Drinks
Cup of tea
Diet coke
Mineral water

Total syns: 8.5

Well done on your loss Laura! :D xx

Well done on your loss xx

Hi all how's everybody's weekend going? It was my sons 1st birthday yesterday so we are having a little party today or it! Going to keep on plan 100% though with maybe a cheeky bit of birthday cake!
New week, new day!

Breakfast
Bacon (fat removed), beans, tomatoes, WM bread and tbsp brown sauce (1)

Lunch
Pickies salad etc from the buffet (10)(totally not 10 but covering myself just in case!)

Tea
Chicken, chilli sauce (0.5)and a packet of crisp(6)

Snacks
Slice of birthday cake
(13)

Drinks
Cup of tea
Diet coke

HEXA: ss milk and feta
HEXB: WM bread

Total syns: 30
Total syns for the week: 30/105

Jeeez heavy weekend! I was watching my syns too!

Last edited:
Hi all how's everybody's weekend going? It was my sons 1st birthday yesterday so we are having a little party today or it! Going to keep on plan 100% though with maybe a cheeky bit of birthday cake!
New week, new day!

Breakfast
Bacon (fat removed), beans, tomatoes, WM bread and tbsp brown sauce (1)

Lunch
Pickies salad etc from the buffet

Tea

Snacks

Drinks

HEXA:
HEXB:

Total syns: 1
Total syns for the week: 1/105

Hey laura :) all sounds good, hope the party goes well!! I have had an on/off week but have managed to not feel too guilty about it, I feel like I will have alot more control once I am back from my holiday. Plus I will be armed with lots of tools to help me lose the last few pounds including this great site! So glad I joined! :D

Heres to another great week!

Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

So back at college today and I'm really tired after the weekend I had! Can't wait to get my pjs on and have a hot choc :)
It was Oliver's first day at nursery today and he loved it!! So I'm pleased at that he was also made up to see me when I got into the nursery which just melts your heart!

Here's my diary today - I find it easier sticking to plan when I'm in college...the college food is ridiculously overpriced so you don't want to buy anything! Although I bought a cup of tea this morning and you get a free muffin with it...but it's still in my bag and I'm going to give it to the hubby later :D

Breakfast
Mullerlight toffee yoghurt with banana

Lunch
Chicken salad with a bit of feta cheese and dressing (2)

Tea
2 chicken thighs with nandos sauce, SW chips and salad (2)

Snacks

Drinks
Diet coke
Cup of tea
Coffee
Mineral water
Hot chocolate with squirt of RF cream (3)

HEXA: ss milk
HEXB:

Total syns: 7

Total syns for the week: 37/105

Last edited:
Diary is looking good hun :) xx

So another busy day at college today! Waxed someone's leg for the first time which was interesting! I've been starving today for some reason too!

Breakfast
Banana and mullerlight lemon cheesecake (1)

Lunch
Bag of stir fry veg with soy sauce
Packet of French fries (4)

Tea
Jalapeño chicken with rice

Snacks
2 bits of sushi (1)
Tin of mushy peas

Drinks
Diet coke
Cup of tea
Mineral water
Hot choc with a squirt of cream (3)

HEXA: ss milk
HEXB:

Total syns: 9
Total syns for the week: 46/105

Last edited:
Hi just poppin by to subscribe xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Laura,

Here to subscribe! Your food diary is looking good and like to see pics of meals :)

Well done on your losses so far x

Hello all :) how are you getting on?
If like to know your journey/reasons for being on SW?
Sorry I'm nosey! It inspires me listening to other people's stories :)

Xx

Hi Laura,

Well my story is I am 27 and done slimming world quite a few times by going to group....generally lost a stone, stopped going to group and put it back on again! I started group last March as I was lacking confidence and just wanted to lose weight for myself....I managed to lose 1 stone 4 lbs in 6 months. I then had to finish going to group as I moved house and left the area and I have since put 8 lbs back on. So I am still 10lb lighter but started 2 weeks ago back on slimming world but doing it from home and so far I have maintained both weeks. So desperate for a loss this week!! I get weighed on Monday nights and also have a food diary to get feedback from others :) x

Hi Laura,

Well my story is I am 27 and done slimming world quite a few times by going to group....generally lost a stone, stopped going to group and put it back on again! I started group last March as I was lacking confidence and just wanted to lose weight for myself....I managed to lose 1 stone 4 lbs in 6 months. I then had to finish going to group as I moved house and left the area and I have since put 8 lbs back on. So I am still 10lb lighter but started 2 weeks ago back on slimming world but doing it from home and so far I have maintained both weeks. So desperate for a loss this week!! I get weighed on Monday nights and also have a food diary to get feedback from others :) x

Hiya :) ah what's it like from home? I would be rubbish at home! Group really keeps me going and I've gotten really close to my consultant!
Anyway I'm Laura :) I'm 22 and I had my son a year ago last Saturday..and I still weigh the same which is very embarrassing! I get weighed of a Saturday!
Ill take a look at your food diary :)

Xxx

Hey guys, hope everyone is doing ok today! Here my diary so far...

Breakfast
2 bacon (fat removed) and beans
1 nectarine

Lunch
Half a jacket potato, chicken curry and salad (5)

Tea
Bubble and squeak with a tsp of mustard (0.5)

Snacks
Packet of crisp (6)

Drinks
Cup of tea
Diet coke

HEXA:
HEXB:

Total syns: 11.5
Total syns of the week: 57.5/105

Last edited:
Back