Laura's Exante Diary

We're not going to let this beat us now. We've come so far and we'll see it through to the end.
Keep glugging the water, the more you drink the more you shrink ;)

We're not going to let this beat us now. We've come so far and we'll see it through to the end.
Keep glugging the water, the more you drink the more you shrink ;)

Ha ha - love it "the more you drink - the more you shrink!" I am glugging some water as i type! Today has been much easier as I was at work. I think i might treat myself to some new clothes at the weekend to try and keep me motivated!

How has your day been?

Laura X

Slept most of it and not working tonight. Had 2L water and a L coke zero and my packs. All is good :D

Ah poor u GreenEyes Ru drinking Bouillon to warm u up I find dat does d trick 4 me Also have one of those long Material bags dat r full of oatmeal - u heat it in d microwave 4 a few mins and can place it around Ur neck or ontop of Ur shoulders Cud hug a hot water bottle under a blankey 2 Thinking of u girlie!!!

Sending TS vibes))))))))))VIBES((((((((((

Belle

Hi Laura, just wanted to pop in to say hi. You are doing brilliantly. Keep going hun x

1st goal - get into 12 stone bracket!! DONE
2nd goal - get into 11's

Try the water hot or warm instead, you might feel warmer?

HI Laura, just saying hi, you are doing so well! I am due to start next week, eager to get into the zone and get control back and lose the weight... hope you are ok today xx

Ah poor u GreenEyes Ru drinking Bouillon to warm u up I find dat does d trick 4 me Also have one of those long Material bags dat r full of oatmeal - u heat it in d microwave 4 a few mins and can place it around Ur neck or ontop of Ur shoulders Cud hug a hot water bottle under a blankey 2 Thinking of u girlie!!!

Hiya - Thanks shoebedoo - No boullion for me - I don't really like it. I feel loads better today though thankfully - got a good nights sleep and i have loads of energy!! Fingers crossed i can stay this way for a bit! XX

Try the water hot or warm instead, you might feel warmer?

Good idea Ali - Will try glugging some warm water tonight instead. Does the more you drink the more you shrink rule apply to this too?! Ha ha

I have loads of energy today - only complaint is I'm cold... so i need to just stop complaining and get on with it!

Laura XX

HI Laura, just saying hi, you are doing so well! I am due to start next week, eager to get into the zone and get control back and lose the weight... hope you are ok today xx

Thanks Naomi - Feel loads better today. Good luck to you - keep us posted on how you are getting on.

Laura X

Hi hun, hope your day was great xx

So I'm pleased to report a 3 llb loss on what has been a difficult-ish week. Not bad considering I had an unplanned WS day yesterday. I am also going to have a WS day today, will just have a salad - it's hard being sociable when you are limiting your eating! Then back to TS on Sunday and a big push to get more than 3 llbs off for the rest of the week so that i am in the 11 stone bracket for next Saturdays weigh in. So need to make time to fit in some exercise. Got to stay motivated!

Good luck for the week ahead everyone. I hope you all achieve the losses you are aiming for.

Laura X

Well done Laura, that's fab!!!

I am struggling today....big time.... but off to have a cuppa. Hopefully that will keep the hunger at bay x

Well done x

1st goal - get into 12 stone bracket!! DONE
2nd goal - get into 11's

Back