Laura's Exante Diary

Hi Laura, I have tracked down your diary lol.Great reading so far, you have got the worst over with and found that energy boost you need. Keep drinking the water, the more you drink the more you shrink ;)

It's blooming cold here in keto land but so much better now that you are less hungry. I am on day 5 of no longer faffing around and have been 100% TS. I have my son's birthday Thursday but I will not have any cake because I want Friday's WI to be the best yet! Lol
There will always be cake some other time :)

Have a great day xx

Hi Ali,

Yes I feel so much better today although like you i'm soooooo cold!! Just had a hot bath and going to get an early night.

Hope you get through the Birthday party ok! Let me know how you get on with your weigh in on Friday - my weigh in will be on Saturday. Although i had a sneaky peek today and according to the scales i've lost 8llbs already, which i am so happy about. It gave me a real boost.

This is my first week time doing a VLCD and i initailly bought a weeks worth of products to try it. I have just ordered a bumper pack tonight for the next four weeks, so I'm now officially in this for the long haul until i get to a healthier weight and a happier me!

Keep me posted on your progress and thanks for the motivation!

Laura X

Hi Kaye,

I'm doing good and feel great - I have loads of energy. So Ketosis has most definitely kicked in! How are you getting on? When is your weigh in and how are you feeling? Hope you are well.....

Laura X

So day 6 is nearly over and i feel fine. Not hungry at all until i watch a TV!! Everything I seem to switch over to involves food! My bumper pack arrived today so I am stocked up and ready to carry on! Haven't been on the scales again, I'm going to save it until Saturday and hopefully get a nice surprise.

Hope everyone else is doing good! :)

Day 7 nearly done, feel ok although i do feel a bit bloated? Is this normal?

First weigh in tomorrow, fingers crossed i've had a good loss. Need it to help me to stay motivated for week 2!

Hope everyone else is doing good and feeling positive!

Laura :)

Just weighed myself - I have lost 10.5 llbs in week one! I'm so pleased. Just need to stay on track for the week ahead. I'm hoping i can lose 3.5-4 llbs to be a stone lighter than my starting weight!

Roll on week 2! Hope you have all had a good week and are happy with your losses.

Well done, you must be so pleased xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Greeneyes77 said:
Just weighed myself - I have lost 10.5 llbs in week one! I'm so pleased. Just need to stay on track for the week ahead. I'm hoping i can lose 3.5-4 llbs to be a stone lighter than my starting weight!

Roll on week 2! Hope you have all had a good week and are happy with your losses.

Amazing Laura, well done. You will have that stone off by next week xx

Fantastic week one weight loss- well done indeed! You must be so thrilled. Good luck for your week ahead x

Arghhhh -Sundays can be so difficult! Early to bed for me to stop the cravings!! Need to stay 100% TS!!!

Hope you all had a good weekend.

Hi Laura, thought I'd pop in to say well done, that's a fantastic loss for week one!!!
The worst is over now just keep going x

1st goal - get back into the 12 stone bracket!!

Well done hun , brilliant first week . Im sure the 1st stone will be gone by next weeks weigh in .

Hi Laura, thought I'd pop in to say well done, that's a fantastic loss for week one!!!
The worst is over now just keep going x

Thank you Bridezilla & Hi! Everyone on here really helps keep me going. Here's to the week ahead! Hope you are doing well and hope you have a good week! X

Back