Laura's Exante Diary

This is amazing the weight you have lost am on day three and really enjoying it other than the head ackes how dose every one find it and how is every ne doing am new to this so trying to figure out how to get chatting topeople In same situation x

Hi Lea - Welcome!

I was the same as you and I still do suffer from headaches on occasion, but not as much as i did at the start. It's worth it when you start to get the results, so stick with it! How much are you trying to lose?

Everyone on here is so supportive - its helpful to know that you are not alone!

Keep in touch and let me know how you are doing. And good luck!!

Laura :)

Greeneyes77 said:
Thanks Ali! I'm counting on you to send me some motivation on Tuesday to get back on the TS wagon!!

Laura XXX

No probs there ;)

Hi Laura did you have a good time? Hope the headache passes swiftly on ;)
Back on the highway to slimdom xx

Hi Ali

Had a great few days, thanks for asking. Just feeling a bit yuk, but i'm sure it will pass soon. I have definitely put on a few pounds so hopefully i can get them back off quickly!

How are things with you?

Laura XX

Hi there!

i have been on ad off this diet for 2 months worth and lost 23lbs, still got 26lbs to go so by june so its unlikely!
i find adding more water and drinking half in the morning and the other half after a couple of hours helps keeps me going, you should try it!

Hi there!

i have been on ad off this diet for 2 months worth and lost 23lbs, still got 26lbs to go so by june so its unlikely!
i find adding more water and drinking half in the morning and the other half after a couple of hours helps keeps me going, you should try it!

Hi - Thanks for your message. I am drinking 3-4 litres of water every day - I drink it all throughout the day. I always have a bottle nearby! :)

You could try add 350ml of water to your shake then drink it in 2 goes so you feel like your eating double what you actually are!

You could try add 350ml of water to your shake then drink it in 2 goes so you feel like your eating double what you actually are!

Thanks but i've tried it all with the shakes - I'll manage just fine. Feel fine today, just always difficult when I've had a couple of days off to get back into the swing of things. So far I've lost 40 llbs since the 3rd March, so I think i'm doing pretty well. Only 8 llbs til i get to my first target and 2 llbs til thats 3 stone off!

Hope you are having a good week!

Slowly but surely gettin back on track after break at wkend 4 my sons Communion! Treatin myself to a smoothie 2 go blender at d wkend as have loads of shakes left Very happy dat d weight I've lost doesn't spring back immediately WI on Sun
Uve lost remarkably fast
Lovely feelin 2 b actually hungry 4 food instead of Stuffin my face 4 no apparent reason

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Laura, I never get notifications on my phone spin miss when people ask me things lol! Now been on it 11 days & counting. Had the odd day where I've felt chilly & definitely in ketosis now! Hope your headaches have started to subside & you're back on the TS wagon ok!

Slowly but surely gettin back on track after break at wkend 4 my sons Communion! Treatin myself to a smoothie 2 go blender at d wkend as have loads of shakes left Very happy dat d weight I've lost doesn't spring back immediately WI on Sun
Uve lost remarkably fast
Lovely feelin 2 b actually hungry 4 food instead of Stuffin my face 4 no apparent reason

I had a few days off last weekend too for my birthday - it's hard getting back on the TS wagon! In fact its just easier to not have a break! How sad am I!

Anyway, I hope your son's communion went well and that you enjoyed your days off! How long are you planning on staying on Exante? I'm hoping that another month and then I can go onto WS for a bit and gradually get back to eating normally (but sensibly). The challenge will then be to maintain! Arghhhh! Scary stuff.

Good luck for your weigh in on Sunday!

Hi Laura, I never get notifications on my phone spin miss when people ask me things lol! Now been on it 11 days & counting. Had the odd day where I've felt chilly & definitely in ketosis now! Hope your headaches have started to subside & you're back on the TS wagon ok!

Hiya - Well done for sticking with it! My headaches are gone - for the moment - thankfully. And I'm feeling great, its just tough getting back into the swing of things after a break.

I'll be weighing in on Tuesday - Are you Tuesday too? Whenever your WI for week 2 - Good Luck!

Hey Laura
Yes very challenging gettin back on track after a break TOTM didnt help either Hey ho Gotta keep Tryin
Hopin to go on hols in July Tempted to bring packs with me and do WS to maintain
Hard times as son has constant headaches since Xmas Have tried Everythg and brought him to tons of docs and quacks
Yday evenin tried chiropractor He needs 2c her again next wk
Heart goes out to him
Very hard to listen to him moan and groan all day long Need to get him better
So no set plans to finish dietin yet Really miss d bars and porridge so considering reordering dem
Did get box of S&S Think I prefer Exante 2b honest
How about u? What r Ur favourite products???

Hi Shoebedoo - Yes i got some sample S&S and definitely prefer exante too. I'm not fussed for the Soups but pretty much like everything else. My favourite is the porridge!

I am going on holiday in August so hope to be maintaining by then. I couldn't imagine taking the packs with me - you must be mad!

Hope your son gets better, thats a shame, must be frustrating for you not being able to find out what is causing the headaches.

Have a great weekend and an even better weigh in!

Hi Laura how are you doing? Sorry I've been a poor buddy while I'm on nights :( roll on Tues hope it's worth it ;)

Hi there! My birthday is coming up and I'm thinking of taking the weekend off for it.. Do you think that it would be silly to do so? And also, I'm wanting to get of TS at end of June, I'm terrified that the weights Gona come back as soon as we start eating again!

Hi Laura how are you doing? Sorry I've been a poor buddy while I'm on nights :( roll on Tues hope it's worth it ;)

Hi Ali, I'm plodding along - found it tough getting back on the wagon on Tues - but fine now. Although I feel bloated?! Anyway, I hope Tuesdays weigh in is worth it too!! How are the night shifts? How many do you have left to do? XX

Back