Laura's Exante Diary

Well done 1lb is still a loss (& when you put it in perspective it's 8 whole sausages-imagine them stuck to you somewhere lol!!) I lost 5lbs this week, mega chuffed with that, feels like a milestone shifting that 1st stone! Long way to go but a damn good start! :0)

5 llbs is fabulous!! Well done you - it's a great incentive to keep you motivated!! I will hopefully have a better loss this week - wasn't so good last week as I had 3 days off for B'day! I just want to get to my first goal ASAP!

Laura X

Hi, how u getting on? X

You have done so well, the last half stone is always the hardest (or so i've heard never got that close before myself LOL) I am sure you will do it xxx

You have done so well, the last half stone is always the hardest (or so i've heard never got that close before myself LOL) I am sure you will do it xxx

Thanks Jacqueline - it's half a stone to my first goal and then i need to work out how much more i want to lose, so still a bit to go!

You are doing fab - 16 llbs in 2 weeks! Amazing!

Laura :)

Well done babe, sorry I haven't been here has been a busy week xx

Hiya

I took the weekend off and it was nice to have a break, but it isn't easy geeting back on the wagon - but i did it, so I'm sure you can too! I know what you mean about keeping the weight off when we finish exante, I think that will be the biggest challenge. But I'm determined that I will be able to keep it off. It wouldn't be worth all this hard work to let it all pile back on again!

Good luck with whatever you decide to do and have a great birthday! :)

YES me too! ha i felt so guilty with all the cake i had i felt encouraged to get back right to it! hows it going for you, manage to gain any weight? and thank you! i hope that their stablizer does work and goood luck with your weight loss journey too!

YES me too! ha i felt so guilty with all the cake i had i felt encouraged to get back right to it! hows it going for you, manage to gain any weight? and thank you! i hope that their stablizer does work and goood luck with your weight loss journey too!

Hope you had a good Birthday and find it easy to get back on track!

2.5 llb loss for me this week! Only 5 llb to lose before I reach Goal no. 1!

Good luck to all of the other Tuesday Club Weigh-ers!

Nice one Laura well done!! :0)

Well done hun , I completely forgot to weigh in today. Woke up thinking it was wednesday. Did not know until about 12! Will do it a day later but back to tuesday club next week x

Well done Laura... Won't b long til Uve reached Ur first goal!! Consistent losses each wk.... Well done!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on a good loss this week and being so close to your first goal xx

Back