Laura's Exante Diary

Well done on your 2lb loss! not far to go now xx have you updated your ticker ?:character00238:

Good afternoon Laura I'm just catching up, so a belated well done on the 2lbs loss this week :hug99: xx

Laura u look great !! The compliments must be flowing !!:) Xxx

Just placed an order for my next lot of Exante stuff. This will be my last lot before holidays. Need to get this 11 llbs off then and gradually get back to some sort of normal (but healthier) eating before I go. Hopefully this will be my last order... but then I may need some more supplies to deal with the holiday aftermath!

Hope everyone is having a good week.

Laura :=)

I am doing ok! Weigh in tomm but I didn't manage the 3L of water I usually do, maybe even less than 2L :( it is bothering me nw as I weigh in tomm morn :(

I am doing ok! Weigh in tomm but I didn't manage the 3L of water I usually do, maybe even less than 2L :( it is bothering me nw as I weigh in tomm morn :(

You will be fine I'm sure. Just try to up your water intake tomorrow. Good luck with weigh in - I'm sure you'll get off to a great start.

Keep us posted!

Laura XX

Hi All - Hope everyone has had a good week and a lovely weekend!

I am staying TS this weekend and feeling rather bloated... arghhh!! Need to keep drinking the water!

Laura :)

Good morning Laura, hope you've had a fab weekend and you're having an amazing easy 100% day! Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow :hug99: xx

Good morning Laura, hope you've had a fab weekend and you're having an amazing easy 100% day! Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow :hug99: xx

Thanks GP. Have been struggling a bit.. feeling bloated still, cold and headaches again. Thought i was over that by now! So need to get to goal and try to get back to some sort of normality! How has your week been?

Laura X

Greeneyes77 said:
Thanks GP. Have been struggling a bit.. feeling bloated still, cold and headaches again. Thought i was over that by now! So need to get to goal and try to get back to some sort of normality! How has your week been?

Laura X

Strange...i've been the same..felt awful yesterday x Hope you feel better soon x

Hope you're feeling better Laura & that the exante fairies are kind to my fellow Tuesday club member lol!! :)

Back