Laura's Exante Diary

Hi Laura, very best of luck for your restart, I started back on Sunday :) Looking forward to following your journey xxx

Hi Ed. Thank you very much! the same to you - It looks like you have got off to a great start already!! Looking forward to seeing your progress to! We can totally do this!!!
xx

Thanks Laura! Have another great day :) xxx

Hi All

I've had a good week - I find Exante is easier when i'm working. However now I am off at the weekend = I would just love a G&T! The weekends are definitely more of a challenge. But need to stick with it for my Monday weigh in!

How is everyone getting on?

Laura

I have that problem. I'm so busy at work I don't think about food but the weekends are more difficult. I have told myself I can have an extra pack or low carb meal if needed... Better being too restrictive then going nuts!

Sounds like a good idea diet ninja, I'm holding off as long as I can you my shake

Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15
Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Hi Laura. Welcome back!! I have been on off so many times I don't know what I'm doing! ! I am back on it now and hoping I'm in ketosis....

Good luck xx

I have that problem. I'm so busy at work I don't think about food but the weekends are more difficult. I have told myself I can have an extra pack or low carb meal if needed... Better being too restrictive then going nuts!

Yes - thats me too! Glad to hear i'm not the only one that struggles more at the weekend. Good idea, would rather have an extra pack than eat things i shouldn't. Having a quiet weekend at home, managed to stay on track last night.... fingers crossed I manage the rest of the weekend!! :)

Hi Laura. Welcome back!! I have been on off so many times I don't know what I'm doing! ! I am back on it now and hoping I'm in ketosis....

Good luck xx

Hi.... Thankyou and welcome back to you too! When did you get back on Exante? I started on Monday and I'm hoping for a decent loss when i weigh in on Monday to help me with the motivation!! Good luck, hope you are in Ketosis now. xx

Hope you are managing to stay on track Laura x

Hi Susie,

Yes i have managed to stay on track so far! It will be easier when back at work tomorrow. How has your weekend been?

Laura :)

Going well thanks Laura, just having a vanilla shake pancake :).

Just had the chocolate mint shake with hot water! Was lovely.

Anyone got any recommendations on the meals? I have tried the carbonara and the soups, but don't like them. Any suggestions much appreciated!!

Laura :)

Shepherds pie is my favourite, tastes like real food :D.

Rushed out the door today and forget to do my WI!! Will do it tomorrow morning! Hope everyone else weighing in today got a good result! :)

Hi Laura, how you getting on x

Hi Susie

Just home from work but managed to remember to weigh myself this morning!! 8.5lbs off! Yay!! And its TOTM, so feel a bit bloated. Anyway I'm happy with that. Would love to get another 5.5 off this week and that would be a stone! A good WI definitely helps with the motivation. Need to update my ticker! :)

How are things with you?

Laura

Hi Susie Just home from work but managed to remember to weigh myself this morning!! 8.5lbs off! Yay!! And its TOTM, so feel a bit bloated. Anyway I'm happy with that. Would love to get another 5.5 off this week and that would be a stone! A good WI definitely helps with the motivation. Need to update my ticker! :) How are things with you? Laura

Well done :)

Back