Laura's weight loss diary :)

Hi babe youre doing really well and seem very on plan!
Im not sure why sometimes youre synning your milk though?

Also youre only having 1 or 2 cups of coffee a day so I really wouldn't worry about it, its only if you have a lot that's its a problem. Especially if you have milky coffees, my consultant worked out that my mum was having nearly double her milk allowance in really milky coffees and the extra syns over the course of a week added up to the same as half a bottle of Bacardi! It was a quick switch to fruit teas in our house!

Also a wander with the kids is still movement so well done. Much more than I do!!

Hey Emma

I usually use my milk as my HEXA but some days I might have a chicken caesar salad so use the Parmesan cheese as the HEXA thise days.... tbh I'm not great for weighing out things so usuallu just guesstimate which is a bad habit I guess....

Only have 2 coffees (maybe 3) a day and use skimmed milk in them and canderal sweetener mostly unless I'm out....

Was out playing with the kids last night, nothing too strenuous lol.... have WI tonight so really want another 2lbs gone!!!

I'm not doing very well adding up my food diary, gonna start from tomorrow again and do it every night before I go to sleep!!!

Hope your day is going well xx

As you know im naughty so just thought id check in on you at your diary!
Im going to write as much as possible down and keep a tally of my cuppas at work too!
x

I've been writing it in my diary but think when I get a minute I might write it on here, no cheating sort of mentality!

3 lbs off for me at WI...... yahoooooo :) thrilled with that... got my first stone award too!!!! Very excited at the moment and ready for the week ahead!!! :)

YAAAAY!
Well done! So proud of you!x

Hey Lindseyjessica... welcome...:) your a new member? How are you finding things??

So I had my first blow out this weekend since I started SW..... Was at an event on Saturday night and had alot of alcohol and buffet food.... I was good for the rest of the weekend so hoping I didn't do too much damage!!

Had a really great night tho and also wore a dress for the first time in a few years so was thrilled with that... actually looked forward to getting dressed up and going out!! Will be interesting to see what the scales says on Wednesday now :)

Back on track today tho with an Alpen light and banana for brekkie, bacon medallions and scrambled egg for lunch and roast chicken with lots of veg for dinner and I'm gonna try and not eat after my dinner, might even go to bed at 8pm to stop myself lol....

Laura we are at the same weight now after all my naughtiness! I get weighed on Thursday so will no doubt be crying on my page about it but good luck for Wed!

Sometimes if you've been mega good all the time then you have a blow out it shocks your body and you get a good loss so fingers crossed for you!! Did you enjoy what you had?
x

I sure did!!! Hadn't eaten white bread in 6 weeks and the sandwiches were delicious... I love a beer with my food so it was a real treat!! Most likely gonna pay the price tonight tho ... it's my *week too so really not feeling hopeful!!! Altho I suppose it's good to have *week on a week where I haven't been completely to plan, get all the badness over with in one week lol

You're doing so well this week sticking to plan, next week will be much easier for you :)

I printed off all the recipes I like from the Slimming World website on my lunch break today, gonna make myself a SW Cooking Book when I get home and use it to plan for the week ahead.

I'm starting Operation Christmas today ... 12 weeks to Christmas (12 WI's presuming I won't have a WI on Christmas Eve lol) Aiming for another stone for Christmas.... The way the weeks are flying it it will here in no time!!!

Hey Lindseyjessica... welcome...:) your a new member? How are you finding things??

Sorry only just seen this! I have been on SW before and lost about a stone then put it back on. Back on it now though for the last time, sick of messing about. I'm finding it much easier this time around :)

Hi Girls :)

Sooooo had WI last night and was actually down 1/2lb, thrilled with that cos it's *week and I was out at the weekend and definitely went well over plan with the alcohol.... anyway I'm back on track today with my weekly plan so at the moment I'm looking forward to WI next week altho that could all definitely change over the weekend....

Would really love to start exercising but I have a crappy back, had an operation on it 4 yrs ago, was doing really well, then fell in January again and I've gone 10 steps back so even small amounts of exercise can set me back so much.... very frustrating but what can ya do!!!

Weather is so bad here at the minute anyway I probably wouldn't be able to leave the house anyway lol.....

Well done on the loss!
Hope I get one too!

Could you try walking up and down your stairs a few times or using tins for weights in the house - lame but simple?

Hey Emma

Thanks and GL tonight too :) ... I think I'm gonna have to try and start doing something light like that alright, cos I'm determined to give this weight loss thing my best shot this time and I don't want to end up with loads of saggy skin if I di actually manage to hit my target (fingers crossed!!). My physio recommended walking around a swimming pool so I might bring my little girl to the pool on Saturday and see how we get on.... neither of us can swim but I could push her around on the floaters that we have.... might be a good idea for strengthening my back too :)

Forgot to mention I got Slimmer of the Month for last month, thrilled with that :) .... got a little cert and a fridge magnet but my fridge is integrated so can't stick it on lol.... might hav to stick it to the oven instead!! :D

Back